User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

Results 81 to 90 of 156

  1. #81
    Temporal Mechanic. Lexicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    than it probably is, i managed to pee so much that i leaked all over the bed i have plastic pants that maybe i should utilize at night.
    You sounded like you were doing ok before, for a chunk of time.. did your meds change at all when you had that period of accident-free time between when you first had this problem & now?
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!



    04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

    02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

    03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

  2. #82
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    You sounded like you were doing ok before, for a chunk of time.. did your meds change at all when you had that period of accident-free time between when you first had this problem & now?
    I'm wondering if it isn't stress related, because it happens more when i'm stressed.I just managed to pee on the couch. i'm now sitting in a wet spot, very uncomfortable.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  3. #83
    Temporal Mechanic. Lexicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I'm wondering if it isn't stress related, because it happens more when i'm stressed.I just managed to pee on the couch. i'm now sitting in a wet spot, very uncomfortable.
    Might be a factor but stress alone- especially at your age- shouldn't be affecting bladder control to this degree. Could be a combo of a physiological/psychological issue.. possibly neurological, if any medications are a factor. I hope you see that doc, soon, so you can at least rule out some possibilities.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!



    04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

    02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

    03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

  4. #84
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Might be a factor but stress alone- especially at your age- shouldn't be affecting bladder control to this degree. Could be a combo of a physiological/psychological issue.. possibly neurological, if any medications are a factor. I hope you see that doc, soon, so you can at least rule out some possibilities.
    I managed to go through 3 pairs of pjs this morning before i was like i think i'll wear a diaper today because i'm about out of pants, so i dunno it starts and stops some days i make it to the toilet just fine others i'm lucky to make it once or twice. last night i got up and right as i got to the toilet i had an accident its kinda bad to have an accident while running errands with your mom luckily my pants were dark so it didn't show but still.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  5. #85
    Temporal Mechanic. Lexicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I managed to go through 3 pairs of pjs this morning before i was like i think i'll wear a diaper today because i'm about out of pants, so i dunno it starts and stops some days i make it to the toilet just fine others i'm lucky to make it once or twice. last night i got up and right as i got to the toilet i had an accident its kinda bad to have an accident while running errands with your mom luckily my pants were dark so it didn't show but still.
    Maybe make it a habit to wear those Poise things in general til you see the doctor?

    Are you having any pain in your lower abdomen or back?
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!



    04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

    02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

    03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

  6. #86
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Maybe make it a habit to wear those Poise things in general til you see the doctor?

    Are you having any pain in your lower abdomen or back?
    I was wearing a poise pad each time. No pain
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  7. #87
    Temporal Mechanic. Lexicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I was wearing a poise pad each time. No pain
    Ah.. for some reason I'd been thinking they were more absorbent than the Depends stuff, dunno why.
    I was askin about the pain part because I was concerned about renal function. I'm glad you're not in [physical] pain, at least. <3
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!



    04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

    02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

    03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

  8. #88
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Ah.. for some reason I'd been thinking they were more absorbent than the Depends stuff, dunno why.
    I was askin about the pain part because I was concerned about renal function. I'm glad you're not in [physical] pain, at least. <3
    I don't wear depends because those do leak, i wear tenas supers and attends. but i sometimes put a poise stuffer in them. i need to put the rubber sheet on my bed just incase. and i think i'm developing diaper rash because i was in a wet diaper overnight and might have peed in it more before i woke up i don't know.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  9. #89
    Temporal Mechanic. Lexicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I don't wear depends because those do leak, i wear tenas supers and attends. but i sometimes put a poise stuffer in them. i need to put the rubber sheet on my bed just incase. and i think i'm developing diaper rash because i was in a wet diaper overnight and might have peed in it more before i woke up i don't know.
    http://www.goldbond.com/extra-strength-body-powder.html pick some of this up when you go to the store, next. Runners use it to prevent/relieve chafing/heat-rash, etc. I hear it works well.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!



    04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

    02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

    03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

  10. #90
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    http://www.goldbond.com/extra-strength-body-powder.html pick some of this up when you go to the store, next. Runners use it to prevent/relieve chafing/heat-rash, etc. I hear it works well.
    is there anything i could spray on the couch cuz it smells really strongly of piss.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

Similar Threads

  1. [ISFJ] How to tell if an ISFJ likes you
    By DJAchtundvierzig in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-06-2010, 10:39 AM
  2. [ISFP] How to tell if an ISFP dislikes you?
    By antigone in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 01:04 PM
  3. [NF] How to tell your NF, how you earned the money
    By entropie in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 12:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO