• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If you could be the opposite sex for one day

Would you?

• Yes I would

Votes: 21 95.5%
  • No I wouldnt

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Other- explain in thread!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Would you do it? If you would, what would you do? Do you think you could learn anythig from that exeprience? Would you enjoy it? Do you think things would be different? Do you think YOU would feel different? What would you most like to get out of it?

If not... why not?

Sure I think it would really be an exercise in at least understanding a different perspective for a short time. I’d also want to be from a different ethnic group or even try being a different animal entirely. Except I’m not sure if I’d remember much of my experiences as say a hawk or a wolf. Being able to truly change perspectives would be fascinating.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Would you do it? If you would, what would you do? Do you think you could learn anythig from that exeprience? Would you enjoy it? Do you think things would be different? Do you think YOU would feel different? What would you most like to get out of it?

If not... why not?
I would definitely do it. I would enjoy it as a learning experience, and a chance to test out my views on gender. I am of the opinion that the genders are much more alike than similar, and that other differences are much stronger. This would be a good opportunity to see for myself. Obviously it would feel very different in a different body (even in a different female body, I would imagine), but assuming the rest of me were the same, I would expect to feel much the same. I suspect one of the biggest differences I would notice is different reactions from people, especially those who do rely on gender-based assumptions.

Amberiat

Infinity
I would do it as well, it would be a great learning experience that might help me truly understand the subtle differences between the sexes that are not visible with the naked eye.

Deprecator

Absolutely. As a female, my long time fantasy of living a highly promiscuous lifestyle might finally become possible.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It sounds uncomfortable, but I probably would try.
I would definitely want see what it is like, though I think I would just be myself in a different body.

I would probably interact with people I already know so I could tell if anything would differ, but that's just about it.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i would totally do it... then i would do something stupid like rob a bank.... hillarity would ensue as the authorities tried to find this woman, or figure out how i ended up in the women's jail... after hiding the loot or dealing with booking i would check my body out and analyze if i felt different... i guess after that i would try to pick up a woman and see what the sex was like...

ducks

Permabanned
Does this include having a feminized/masculinized brain? Or do you mean you'd still be your gender emotionally, but look like the opposite gender? And if you were say a lesbian, then you'd be a man that's attracted to women or men? Sorry, gotta ask. :smile:

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I would do it myself, just out of curiosity. Id explore as much as I possibly could about beig a guy. Also make notes about what it feels like- if it feels any different. And yeah. It wouldnt be all work though, Id make sure I explored EVERYTHING i possibly could about being male before my day was up. All work and no play makes frosty a dull... man... I suppose. Yeah.

Also I would pee standing up. That would be about the number one thing on my list... peeing standing up

Yeah...

Snow as White

ƃuıǝǝs | seeing
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would do it myself, just out of curiosity. Id explore as much as I possibly could about beig a guy. Also make notes about what it feels like- if it feels any different. And yeah. It wouldnt be all work though, Id make sure I explored EVERYTHING i possibly could about being male before my day was up. All work and no play makes frosty a dull... man... I suppose. Yeah.

Also I would pee standing up. That would be about the number one thing on my list... peeing standing up

Yeah...

have to second the pee standing up thing.

i tried it once when i was 5 or so. at my grandma's.

needless to say that didn't go over well.

crying i pointed at my younger brother, accusing him of being the instigator... HE DID IT!

completely missing the boat that the plane holding the point was riding on.

also would enjoy just seeing the small subtle things that change when you are a different gender. and as i say that i realize, would i even notice?

maybe not but i'd be peeing standing up like a fucking urine champion.

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Yes, I definitely would. I'd also go to a bar and flirt with the ladies. :)
And if my male new body had a beard, I'd shave it. For some weird reason I'm very curious what that's like. I know, strange. But still!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
have to second the pee standing up thing.

i tried it once when i was 5 or so. at my grandma's.

needless to say that didn't go over well.

crying i pointed at my younger brother, accusing him of being the instigator... HE DID IT!

completely missing the boat that the plane holding the point was riding on.

also would enjoy just seeing the small subtle things that change when you are a different gender. and as i say that i realize, would i even notice?

maybe not but i'd be peeing standing up like a fucking urine champion.

Lol. it's always the small things.

It would be nice to be able to aim with some degree of control and distance.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think it would be fun to be able to have half a dozen orgasms within 15 minutes :)

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I think it would be fun to be able to have half a dozen orgasms within 15 minutes :)

Starts to hurt after awhile - def. not all it's cracked up to be.

Of course I would switch.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I honestly wanna know what it feels like to have sex with a woman as a man. I'm sure I'd do other things too, like see how many pullups and push-ups I could do, and what it feels like to get hit in the balls, and how peeing is different (men and women use their muscles COMPLETELY differently to urinate). I'd wanna see what it takes to get me to cry, and what it takes to make me stop. I'd wanna sing as low as possible and feel the vibrations in my chest. I might even wanna throw a punch to a face to see what it feels like, but I'd need a deserving "volunteer". It'd be really nice to see what true love feels like as a man. I'm sure it's the same, but how lovely would it be to find out? To feel those same flutters behind that strong exterior...

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member

I kinda shied away from this thread for the past few days because I was afraid of saying this.

Let's just say if I were ever granted the opportunity for a gender switch, I'd make a cucumber press sexual assault charges.