• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 1] Am I a 7 or a 1, what do you think?

KitchenFly

Let me flip a coin..... "7" it is.

As a Severn you prefer thinking without to much unnecessary thinking unless it services your statistical agenda and symbiotic needs wanted and required via concerned belief and or wished for needs wanted Now!

You rely on Point:1 constantly without concisely realising it because stress takes the subjective focus within your file of concern. Via witnessing you minds activity you can learn to distinguish the sub energies that influence your own mental activity regardless of wether your a nut or of sound mind.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You seem more 7 than 1.

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
I agree. Sometimes I think I might have a 1 fix. I have the need for perfection like a 1. Sense of lost perfection. Idealism. It must be perfect, completely and all the time, without exception. I need perfection.

I do not mean just in my own life/work, I mean in the world.

I'm also not talking about moral perfection. Might be surprising to hear from a probable Fi-aux, but I don't think in terms of moral perfection at all.

I become very angry when things are imperfect. Not morally so. If a system at work is not working correctly or is broken. I experience extremes of anger that I immediately channel into something useful, like fixing the problem with the system.

But it is like. If the microwave is not working. If there is snow in April. If the garbage bin is not closed. Or if it is open. I will experience this type of anger.

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I agree. Sometimes I think I might have a 1 fix. I have the need for perfection like a 1. Sense of lost perfection. Idealism. It must be perfect, completely and all the time, without exception. I need perfection.

Does it cause you stress if perfection isn't achieved? Do you think that when stressed?

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
Does it cause you stress if perfection isn't achieved? Do you think that when stressed?

Yes, if perfection is not acheived, it does cause me stress - or more precisely, a kind of low-level frustration/anger. It's not full stress or anger. More low-level than that. But it's there, I don't find the need to suppress it (I don't believe anger is inherently harmful/bad).

No, I think this most of the time - not only when stressed.

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yes, if perfection is not acheived, it does cause me stress - or more precisely, a kind of low-level frustration/anger. It's not full stress or anger. More low-level than that. But it's there, I don't find the need to suppress it (I don't believe anger is inherently harmful/bad).

No, I think this most of the time - not only when stressed.

Interesting, how do you feel when stressed? How do you act?

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
Interesting, how do you feel when stressed? How do you act?

Do you mean in general?

I'm glad to say I'm not much stressed these days. It wasn't always like this.

But anyway. When stressed. I start to feel like the walls are closing in on me. Not literally, the metaphorical walls. The walls of existence itself. Like there is nowhere to go. Nowhere to run. Nowhere but where I am. Like there are no opportunities for anything other than what I have at the moment, where I am at the moment. It's suffocation and stagnancy. Fear of stagnancy and of being trapped, I guess. I have a low-level of that all the time, but it doesn't take over like that unless I'm stressed.

Oh, you also asked how I act. I crawl into my head and don't do much. Just kind of sit there. Catatonically. Normally I'm not like that at all.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Could be your 6 wing [MENTION=10383]strychnine[/MENTION], if you have a 6 wing. What you're describing sounds similar externally to 1 behavior, but the manifestation of your anger internally is not 1-like IMO. Doesn't resonate with me.

Ursa

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
8w7
When stressed. I start to feel like the walls are closing in on me. Not literally, the metaphorical walls. The walls of existence itself. Like there is nowhere to go. Nowhere to run. Nowhere but where I am. Like there are no opportunities for anything other than what I have at the moment, where I am at the moment. It's suffocation and stagnancy. Fear of stagnancy and of being trapped, I guess. I have a low-level of that all the time, but it doesn't take over like that unless I'm stressed.

This screams 7.

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
Could be your 6 wing [MENTION=10383]strychnine[/MENTION], if you have a 6 wing. What you're describing sounds similar externally to 1 behavior, but the manifestation of your anger internally is not 1-like IMO. Doesn't resonate with me.

Thanks EJCC. Yeah, I have a 6 wing. And yeah. I thought 1s repress anger more than me.

This screams 7.

Haha yeah it does. It also screams dominant Pe/ExxP type! :D

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Based on the information you've given, 7 is definitely your type.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Perfectionist 7w6 checking in to say you can indeed be both :D

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
One of me. I vibe with that anger you were describing.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Definitely 7w6!

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
Definitely 7w6!

Aw, thanks :hug:

I agree, I think 7w6 is the right fit for me. I think the 8 fix makes sense too. It explains why I considered 7w8 for so long, I do relate to 8 quite a bit as well but it's works better as a fix :)

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
OMG I just realized that the devil planted the multiquote feature to fool us! So we should not use the multiquote!!!! o_O

:(