Banned
    MBTI
    what
    Enneagram
    wha
    Socionics
    i do

Default accident with milk

hello i dont know if this the right area to post this but i have a dilemna that i think i'm need to outsource help for?

me and mine friend always been pranking each other, but i think i'm taken it too faer. i transported multiple milk to my friend apartment (which lick on floor 10), then i filled his flat with the milk so that when he open door, he get tsunamied by milk. i do this but he waved from building and broke both his thighs, and also his cat drowned beforehand. what do i do? i dont know how to make reperatoion?

i understand this must sound like joke becaue very extreme, but true. soi if necesssary, take this as thought expemirmet, becaseuo really do need advice asap thanak yuou in andave

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

i think you owe him a new cat

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

If it had been scotch or soda, I could have helped you. Alas.

However, there is no use crying over split milk. I would recommend calling the pound and borrowing a hundred cats so that they can remove the evidence before you go to jail for the Rest! Of! Your! Life!

I would also move to another country because when your friend gets better and can actually run after you, you probably won't live to see another day.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Banned
    MBTI
    what
    Enneagram
    wha
    Socionics
    i do

yes chana, i got him a new cat (despite wondering if it weird replacing living thing that he loved), it an ragdoll cat:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ragdoll.

jennifer, okay you think this is joke, i understand because is strange story for be real from a personn, so i dont mind that you are dismissivce of my disatasre

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

OLD MILK SMELLS LIKE OLD COW

... . ....

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Oh dear god, anything but a ragdoll.

Welp, I guess it's too late now. You got yourself into this.

Banned
    MBTI
    what
    Enneagram
    wha
    Socionics
    i do

is a floor 10 or similar apartment so it down get let out, so ideal for an raagdoll and also from a rescue it might not have been taken otherwise because assmume cat let outised

That's like property damage and stuff. Plus hurt feelings. How the hell you not in jail?

<------------ my cat Hachiko does not approve...

that's funny
    All for ourselves, and nothing for other people, seems, in every age of the world, to have been the vile maxim of the masters of mankind.
    Chapter IV, p. 448. - Adam Smith, Book 3, The Wealth of Nations

whether or not you credit psychoanalysis itself, the fact remains that we all must, to the greatest extent possible, understand one another's minds as our own; the very survival of humanity has always depended on it. - Open Culture

Banned
    MBTI
    what
    Enneagram
    wha
    Socionics
    i do

i accidently didnt quotee so loki, you said: That's like property damage and stuff. Plus hurt feelings. How the hell you not in jail?

<------------ my cat Hachiko does not approve...

i said

no no he an e5 so he pretty mush just have bare concrete and floorboards with a few computer, fridge, etc. so i remove them stuff first.

i did not see his cat though, i am eternally sad for this,