• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

intj secrets...using thee imagination towards kicking ass in academics

Bnova

MBTI Type
IXTX
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
so i thought i'd start off with a kind of feynman technique i use, only i use it verbally in my imagination...so i imagine myself talking to another person where i outline everything i know about the given subject then i imagine the person Im speaking to to ask questions, now here is where it gets interesting...since i use this technique i dont know actually what the real questions are for a given subject so im assuming that its my Ni and Te working in a loop to think up on the spot some questions that comes out of nowhere but these questions are relevant towards the subject,so thats just how i use my imagination...another technique i use is creating mental mind maps where i just connect everything towards an unusual subject to understand it better....born 14 May, taurus people born on this date is born with extraordinary visual ability so i kinda see things in HD and i just love it when i pass the time by creating my own anime world internally,really think i should write some stories and all that sh*t i guess:D so yeah thats just me,...oh yeah and this should be interesting to see...