• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

People as Opportunities

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your ability to simplify the most the most intruiging manners with metaphors will never seize to amaze me, wether I stand by them or not. (Mostly not.)

If you know of a way to run a company without using people for oppertunities, let me know. If you believe coorperate systems should not exist at all though, fine by me, but try not to beat yourself up over it too much. That'd be one helluva war to fight. :yes:

Mole

Permabanned
If you know of a way to run a company without using people for oppertunities, let me know. If you believe coorperate systems should not exist at all though, fine by me, but try not to beat yourself up over it too much. That'd be one helluva war to fight. :yes:

Corporations are the perfect example of reification.

As you know, corporations have the same rights under law as living people.

Unfortunately for you, it is the, "Universal Declaration of Human Rights", not the, "Universal Declaration of Corporate Rights".

And so we will keep on fighting for human rights against corporate rights.

But how odd, you are a human - you are not a corporation.

Yet you take the side of the corporation against the living and the breathing.

So how natural for you to reify us because this is our claim - we are living and the corporation is dead - you lust to turn us into corporate men and women - you lust to turn us into things - because the corporation can't bear the spontaneous joy of life.

Reification is an ineluctable part of your business plan.

And MBTI is your handmaiden.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Corporations are the perfect example of reification.

As you know, corporations have the same rights under law as living people.

Unfortunately for you, it is the, "Universal Declaration of Human Rights", not the, "Universal Declaration of Corporate Rights".

And so we will keep on fighting for human rights against corporate rights.

But how odd, you are a human - you are not a corporation.

Yet you take the side of the corporation against the living and the breathing.

So how natural for you to reify us because this is our claim - we are living and the corporation is dead - you lust to turn us into corporate men and women - you lust to turn us into things - because the corporation can't bear the spontaneous joy of the living.

Reification is an ineluctable part of your business plan.

I do not take the side of corporation to the living and the breathing as you so eloquently put it. I just think your extreme left view on human rights has no merit for future or development. Something I strive on myself. The manner in which I use people as oppertunities do not, in any way, take away their human rights. I do not rob them from their freedom of choice when doing so. If anything, I expand their lives with more choices and substance.

And MBTI is your handmaiden.

I'm not royalty nor nobility. :p (What I mean to say is that MBTI is not at all my handmaiden. MBTI is more like my mistress, if anything. Should I describe it in your metaphor method way. For fun and boredom.)

Mole

Permabanned
I do not rob them from their freedom of choice when doing so.

Indeed, you are far more subtle.

You tell us, like Henry Ford, "You can have any colour you like, as long as it's black".

As long as you remain good 'things', you can have whatever you want - as long as it's black - the colour of death.

All you have to do is give up your spontaneous joy and become just like everyone else - a good cog in the wheel of business.

And look, look - we have just the thing to help you fit in - we call it, "MBTI".

So let us help you with MBTI to become one of us.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You do realise that is just pure slander? Comparing the intention of my methods with the colour of death? Hmm, I'm sure you must have good reasons for your anger.

I do however agree on'this point you make (if I understood it):

Society demands of you to fit in. Essentially making the choice for you.

That was your point right? Like you, I too question that point to great extent. However, even you should realise compromises must be made? Although the idea is an extreme one, it is not impossible to fit in without losing human integrity, in my opinion. But in your opinion, you say that it's either one or the other. There is no room for compromise when it comes to human integrity (human rights). That's where you and I don't see eye to eye.