• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] Which is your tritype ?

Select your tritype category

• Total voters

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
i gave a half ass answer to this earlier.

by maitri (and ichazo???), 379
by naranjo, 359
by riso and co, 145

now who the fuck else is there.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
541 or 549, I'm not too sure about that... Can anyone help with distinguishing them? Thanks
FWIW, I am probably 514.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Hmm I'm not really about rules and plans, but I am a perfectionist. (Also, what do you mean by anger? Do you mean getting angry easily? Because I do) As for 9, I'm not really harmony loving but I'm kind of a "whatever" person.

By anger I mean just that, anger. Anything can trigger it: people behaving stupid, failed plans, things out of place ....

I don't know you at all but I would say 9w1 for your gut fix.

Cold

And I'm sad. Again.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
By anger I mean just that, anger. Anything can trigger it: people behaving stupid, failed plans, things out of place ....

I don't know you at all but I would say 9w1 for your gut fix.

I see... Thanks, I'll go and read up more about it! But is there any good website that describes the tritypes well? Because I have not really seen a very comprehensive one.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
5-1-2 (5w6 sp/so)
125 – The Mentor Archetype
The 125 is focused on helping others through their information, being a mentor and being of service. This is a scholar archetype. Caring but practical and knowledgeable. The life mission is to manifest ideals that help people in need and the blind spot is an over-focus on procedure or protocol that gets in the way of being of true service to others

If you are a 125, you are very diligent, caring, and knowledgeable. You want to be ethical, helpful, and wise. You are very idealistic and see what needs to be done and the simple and effective ways to do it. You are intensely private but care about people.. You seek practical systems and procedures to measure results and effectiveness

Your life mission is to use your wisdom to provide the information needed to manifest ideals that help those in need. A true mentor, you are happiest when you can help others improve themselves.

Your blindspot is that you can be so identified with your standards and procedures that you can fail to trust your heart and can appear to be overly judgmental, cold and indifferent. You can also over-give and then feel overwhelmed.

5-1-2: these Fives could make great teachers – they are precise, ethical, thorough, disciplined, but also altruistic and willing to help other people. They are usually moral and righteous individuals, who have high ideals and are willing to stand by a cause they believe in. Their interest in people and commitment to knowledge and improvement can turn them into crusaders for theories and systems that can make the world a better place, sometimes at the cost of their own physical and emotional needs.
typical subtypes: social, 5w6
similar tritypes: 5-2-1, 1-5-2
flavours: idealistic, conscientious, principled and ethical

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I see... Thanks, I'll go and read up more about it! But is there any good website that describes the tritypes well? Because I have not really seen a very comprehensive one.

Try with post number 4 in this thread.

Kasia93

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am returning from 4 fix to 3w4 with strong 4 wing. My 4ish traits are consequences of my life experiences but I really don't want to associate myself with that, however my environment is constantly pushing me new crap. (8 and 5 is enough alienation in the mix). On the other hand any real achievement here isn't likely, especially if you don't want to sell your ass. (sometimes even litterally)
Also 853 is just too industrious for most people and they may sotonize me if I am too open. I really really like achievement but I prefer that it isn't something completely down to Earth. So 3w4 it is.

I think I'm the 3 version of the same tritype. However, 6, if it's not your main type, can be hard to add or reject in your tritype, because of the extreme variety found in 6s depending on the instinctual variants. When comparing the descriptions the 358 sounds more like me. Here's a video.

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
136 Taskmaster.

But I whenever I take enneagram tests I come up with different results. Never had that with MBTI.

A 6 with a strong superego. Lots of issues regarding personal competency. At lower health, the most likely of the 6s to respond negatively and reactively to pressure from others, since there is already a nearly unbearable pressure from within.

--The first impression I get from this tritype is a strong image orientation. There's a constant need to impress others and to have a positive place in the social sphere. I see a need for perfection in all things, partly out of ego and partly out of duty. There's strong loyalty to causes, but more so community ones and not personal ones. But this is a very hands-on tritype who will work to achieve what (s)he wants to achieve. I see less manipulation here than the 3 might otherwise indicate, and more focus and drive.

--That doesn't ring true for me ( I have this tritype ). Duty to those worthy of it, yes, but I don't find "societal standards" to be high standards at all, or worth emulating in the slightest. I find that most of "society" sorely disappoints, the lowest common denominator rules. I also have a deep distrust for the public in general.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I think I'm the 3 version of the same tritype. However, 6, if it's not your main type, can be hard to add or reject in your tritype, because of the extreme variety found in 6s depending on the instinctual variants. When comparing the descriptions the 358 sounds more like me. Here's a video.

Yeap, that is it. Information, strategy, 100% efficiency, completely emotionally unavailable at times, seen as "scary", too serious for most people, enjoys debates, highly interested in resource gathering, system designer ... etc.

My first tritype was 583 since I was thinking that I am INTJ but this typing was more like the outcome of my life at face value and health problems at the time of first typing. I always knew that something in ENTJ sounds right for me but there is also plenty of stereotypes that can be hard to relate, since many ENTJ profiles are quite Americanized. Therefore I was living as 8w9 deconstructed into 5w6 for quite some time, plus the fact that I was openly socially sotonized didn't really help in the overall situation.

So in the end I am now 8w9,5w6,3w4.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
278, or more specifically 2w3-7w6-8w7 sx/so. (Lately I have been questioning the wings of gut and head. I'm trying to look more into it, but I would dare say that 8 is stronger in me than 7.)

Something pretty interesting that I saw on this blog is that this tritype wants to be an "instrument of change, transforming difficult situations into moments of inspiration". It blew me away just how much that is an accurate way to describe my goals in life.

Silent

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
I took the test and my results were 497.

Duffy

Something like 4w5 - 5w6/6w5 - 8w9/9w8

I think Dylan or James Dean is close to this tritype. The 4s most familiar/similar to how I am.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Still the only System Builder. :sadbanana:

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Uhh I think I'm 638, but I might be 639. The reason why I chose 8 instead of 9 is because I relate to the core fear and desire more, and other 9s say that aren't that aware of their anger. lol I'm well aware of mine. But I'm still not voting in the poll because I'm not 100% sure.

narcissistic

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
459, but also strong links to 145.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Still the only System Builder. :sadbanana:

If it is any comfort to you my current president is a: woman, ESTJ and system builder. (probably 317 so/sx)