• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Retype 'Lex!

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INTP. Super Ti with Ne.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
INTP is dead on for you. Your Ti is off the charts and you aslo have balanced Ne/Si. As for tri I defo see 6 and 3 elements but I could see 9w1 or 1w9. Feel free to ask me if you want further information :)

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
About my enneagram, I dunno. I'm starting to doubt every single fix except for 6w5 (which makes A LOT sense for how I used to behave when I was in phobic mode). For my heart fix, although sp 3 is the one that makes the most sense, I can identify with both the core fears of 2 and (somehow) 4. I have to say that lately, since I'm under extreme stress, it's hard to see me as a core 9. Even if I'm definitely not a 8, also the core fears of the 1 don't ring true (except for wanting to be above criticism). I'm not a crusader and I'm not on a mission.

Hmmm 6w5 makes very good sense for you and your 3 seems a very balanced one overall (Not seeing much 2 or 4 elements) and your gut is hmmm hard to tell as you are gut last but after what you said I think 9w1 is a good fit. 6w5 3w4 9w1 is good Id say.