• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I really knew I disliked Lex Fridman even though his podcast has some amazing guests and here is why...

MaxMad244

MBTI Type
INTJ
First watch all the tube and let me know you think Lex ain't some sort of hypocrite that needs to be put in his lane. Also check out at 5:00 minutes with tweets from Lex trying to profit off the body bags in Ukraine and Russia. What a piece of work. This is what happens when your father is a narcist and your mother is horrible at raising you. It's not enough to sell weapons and gas and stir the pot, now we gotta have the podcasters asking for interviews to boost their ratings. Meanwhile grandmothers and grandpas in Ukraine are getting bombed over and over again and pregnant women are dying.

Lex is detestable. This is scud level work. What a trash bag. I'll watch his podcast because of the guests are amazing but you can tell even the guests on his show think he's a POS.