• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Love is Just a Wing Away

Starry

1w2 and 8w9. I'd honestly prefer the 8 because of how much I think I'd get out of merging with them and could learn from them in general. I'd secretly be terrified at first but that's not nearly enough with regards to that. I'd definitely be willing to struggle against that.
I probably couldn't bear not to in a scenario like that, no matter how astray or whatever.

TTheorist above did say "Ew" about 9 with 8...but when I consider these two types I think it would be a good match. Both sorta wants what the other has to give. (Instead of a typer I totally want to be a matchmaker now...like a creepy, old gypsy-styled one with cataracts and boney fingers...you know?)

Starry

I haven't a clue. Why would I get along better with 4w3 and 6w7? Yes, there is this girl who is 4w3 and we get along and seem compatible, but it seems to have more to do with her being ESI and me being LIE, and less to do with enneagram.

Btw, [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] I remember you typed me as 6w5 back in the day, when I used to frequent this forum back in 2014.

No, that would be 5w4 and 7w6 for you...

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No, that would be 5w4 and 7w6 for you...

Lol, you haven't answered me when I asked you to give me your reasoning behind 6w5. Will you not give me your reasons? :(

Starry

I have doubts because because at our low points, both 3 and 5 (competency triad) are prone to contempt for precisely what 4 (reactive triad) is prone to indulge, and contempt is a love killer.

I need more coffee to respond to this. I don't know about all the triads haha

Starry

Lol, you haven't answered me when I asked you to give me your reasoning behind 6w5. Will you not give me your reasons? :(

One thing at a time Typh0n sheesh. (Seriously, I'm just reponding to posts...I haven't gotten to the other stuff...but didn't I give you an argument back in 2014? That's prob what I would say today).

gromit

likes this
6s really do seem to melt my heart

I think I am 9w1? so I guess for me that should be 1w2 and 8w9... I don't kno who I know like that, but I like 8s and 1s in general.

Some vague data for your theory

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
One thing at a time Typh0n sheesh. (Seriously, I'm just reponding to posts...I haven't gotten to the other stuff...but didn't I give you an argument back in 2014? That's prob what I would say today).

:D

I don't remember what you told me in 2014. I do think you told me I reminded you of our homie Nights and Days, but I don't remember what else. Saying I resemble someone who you believe is 6w5 isn't enough though, I don't know NaD well enough to know what you mean. Maybe you told me something else, I'll check my VMs and get back to you Starry.

Starry

:D

I don't remember what you told me in 2014. I do think you told me I reminded you of our homie Nights and Days, but I don't remember what else. Saying I resemble someone who you believe is 6w5 isn't enough though, I don't know NaD well enough to know what you mean. Maybe you told me something else, I'll check my VMs and get back to you Starry.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
I merely provided you an example for your benefit. I don't type by comparison thank you. (yah you're nothing like a FJ 6w5cp at all. Stay 5w4)

*edit this post was not meant to sound mean

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
I merely provided you an example for your benefit. I don't type by comparison thank you. (yah you're nothing like a FJ 6w5cp at all. Stay 5w4)

Are you upset with me?

Edit: actually you had told me (I checked the VMs) that you had used ME as an example to convince NaD that he was 6w5. So it was the other way around. But you never gave me reasons wich I am still awaiting from you.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION]

I'm not asking you to answer me right away. I can wait.

Starry

Are you upset with me?

Edit: actually you had told me (I checked the VMs) that you had used ME as an example to convince NaD that he was 6w5. So it was the other way around. But you never gave me reasons wich I am still awaiting from you.

No I'm not upset with you at all. I remember telling you about NaD/Evee.

Part of the problem with NFJ 6w5cps is it is nearly impossible for them to see themselves in this type. A problem that is compounded by the fact their internal experience shifts so they think they are a different type depending on the different night and day. If I'm remembering correctly I don't think I had the energy to build an argument that ultimately wouldn't matter so I was just like "check out so-and-so and see if you can figure it out yourself."

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No I'm not upset with you at all. I remember telling you about NaD/Evee.

Part of the problem with NFJ 6w5cps is it is nearly impossible for them to see themselves in this type. A problem that is compounded by the fact their internal experience shifts so they think they are a different type depending on the different night and day. If I'm remembering correctly I don't think I had the energy to build an argument that ultimately wouldn't matter so I was just like "check out so-and-so and see if you can figure it out yourself."

It is typically said that 3s 6s and 9s might think they are a different type from day to day. I think its part of the "conformist" (approval seeking) type dilmemna.

I'd be happy to discuss my with you further, depending upon what you bring to the table.

Also I'm pretty sure of being an NT, not NF. But one thing at a time, ok?:)

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION]

8w9's would be the other relationship I could see myself in, very easily. Does this fit with your theory or does the CP6 aspect not play a part? Curious.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
"The course of true love never did runneth smooth"

Well, at least I am not sandwiched by bad boy types (get your mind our of the gutter). cp6s & 8s....eeeehh... :D
I think I like "good guys", but I am too temperamental for them (sometimes a love/hate with 1s & 2s, for example). 3s and 5s are sort of "morally neutral" people. I observe 4s more often paired with 5s, and otherwise 6s or 9s, and not so much with 3s.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It is typically said that 3s 6s and 9s might think they are a different type from day to day. I think its part of the "conformist" (approval seeking) type dilmemna.

I'd be happy to discuss my with you further, depending upon what you bring to the table.

Also I'm pretty sure of being an NT, not NF. But one thing at a time, ok?:)

It's deeper than that...it really is.... I worked the whole thing out in my head last in night over a bowl of popcorn, but then I went to sleep and may have lost all my clarity on it.

It has to do with them being the cornerstone of the basic fixations all the others stem from, etc, etc, etc, and so they see themselves a lot in other types, plus descriptions fail to capture their variety (I hold these to be the most populous types, whatever stats say).

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
A person most compatible with me would either be a 3w2 or 2w1... I can see myself with a 3w2, but 2w1...? Nah, I think I would get on their nerves. I haven't been in a relationship with anyone of these types.