• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lisa Eldridge

Codex

MBTI Type
ENTJ
My friend and I are having a debate regarding Eldridge's possible type.

I believe she may be ENFJ, my friend thinks she is of a T type( likely exTx).

For those that do not know who she is: Lise Eldridge is a celebrity and illustration makeup artists, who creates makeup tutorial videos on youtube, teaching the general masses about makeup, and how to use it.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Most certainly sx/sp e19.
The final minute of the last video delves into her thought process:
"Sometimes you start with a vague idea and end up going in a completely different direction."
Points to Ne
Gives off Te vibes in tone and voice, but Ti in actual motivators
A lotta "less is more" and creating "seamless" transitions
So between estj and intp, I err toward intp.

Where do you see enfj?

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What about being a Sensor type? She is creating illusion which has an iNtuitive feeling about it, but the focus and adeptness on the concrete, nuanced expression seems like a Sensor based expression.

For the quote about a vague idea going in a completely different direction, is the process worked out externally and concretely? Could that be Se?