• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Big company vs small business personality

ygolo

My termites win
More research on "personality" and "success". You can almost predict the findings before you start, considering other research showing parental socio-economics being the biggest predictor of success, I am not surprised by many of the findings.

The flip side is, they're essentially saying every personality is a successful founder because many of the clusters don't break down into traditional Big 5. The Developer cluster in particular is a mess.

Nevertheless, the narrative is spun in the same familiar tropes. Any guesses on the personalities of the researchers themselves?

We wonder why society stagnates while nepotism rules the roost.

ygolo

My termites win
More research on "personality" and "success". You can almost predict the findings before you start, considering other research showing parental socio-economics being the biggest predictor of success, I am not surprised by many of the findings.

The flip side is, they're essentially saying every personality is a successful founder because many of the clusters don't break down into traditional Big 5. The Developer cluster in particular is a mess.

Nevertheless, the narrative is spun in the same familiar tropes. Any guesses on the personalities of the researchers themselves?

We wonder why society stagnates while nepotism rules the roost.
There are two key figures:
41598_2023_41980_Fig1_HTML.png

41598_2023_41980_Fig2_HTML.png

Galizia

MBTI Type
int
Enneagram
Six

We wonder why society stagnates while nepotism rules the roost. By the way, I can't help but tell you something else. I was working with files and needed to convert one of them. But I didn't know how to do it. Luckily I managed to find such an option here https://pdfflex.com/tiff-to-pdf . Very convenient service for converting files. So if you are interested you can also familiarize yourself and try it. I hope I helped you.
You raise difficult questions, but it is unlikely that there will be unambiguous answers to them.

Last edited: