• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type this person please

Hyphens

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
This is my best friend btw, I'm an ENFJ.

Very socially reserved, although I believe she isn't a cognitive introvert.

Usually very direct to me and never tries to preserve anyone's feelings in such a situation where she has to be that way. I have a lot of thinkers in my life, I believe she's one of them.

Relatively unexpressive and unemotional with most, only shows that side to me rarely.

Very kind, but not in the way you'd expect.

She has pretty bad trust issues and while I'm overly trusting, she definitely isn't.

A big-picture type of person, and often talks about abstract concepts and ideas, which I like because I'm pretty similar in that regard.

Side note: I believe this person is an ENTJ or ESTJ, correct me if I'm wrong!

Hyphens

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Also, this person hates lying. If you lie to her, you'll get cut out of her life. We're pretty close now, and I'm really glad that I know such an amazing person!