• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I'm not saying it was aliens, but it was aliens

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
We’re a backwater and they are probably observing us the way we observe animals on a safari. Studying our present gives them insights into their own doing distant past

If there’s any interest in harvesting resources, they’re probably more interested in mining our asteroids or something from one of the other planets in this system

Our current level of tech probably looks to them what stone arrowheads and honey-dipped sticks look like to us. We wouldn’t even be that great for slave labor considering they’re probably at a level of advancement where they have advanced AI and robots to do their heavy lifting

Last edited:

stevewill12

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
We’re a backwater and they are probably observing us the way we observe animals on a safari. Studying our present gives them insights into their own doing distant past

If there’s any interest in harvesting resources, they’re probably more interested in mining our asteroids or something from one of the other planets in this system

Our current level of tech probably looks to them what stone arrowheads and honey-dipped sticks look like to us. We wouldn’t even be that great for slave labor considering they’re probably at a level of advancement where they have advanced AI and robots to do their heavy lifting
They're probably more interested in mining stuff from space than anything on Earth. Our tech must look really old-fashioned to them, and they likely don't need us to do any work with their fancy robots.