• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Egyptian Gods Test

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

LightSun

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
‘Egyptian’
(1). My Egyptian horoscope sign is the Phoenix.

(2). The River Nile is my Egyptian protector god sign.

Attachments

• 20CDF5CA-7EE0-4489-8742-ACC7D3213F8B.jpeg
    20CDF5CA-7EE0-4489-8742-ACC7D3213F8B.jpeg
    225.7 KB · Views: 47

LightSun

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
‘Egyptian’
(1). My Egyptian horoscope sign is the Phoenix.

(2). The River Nile is my Egyptian protector god sign.

Attachments

• 45479BE2-FF6D-456A-BC2C-FE79415D7A94.jpeg
    45479BE2-FF6D-456A-BC2C-FE79415D7A94.jpeg
    71.4 KB · Views: 37

LightSun

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
‘Egyptian’
“My Egyptian horoscope sign is the Phoenix.”

‘Rebirth’
“No matter what happens you can find new wings. Ride from the past.” Unknown

“A heart filled with love is like the Phoenix that no cage can imprison.” Rumi

“Step into the fire of self discovery. It will only burn what you are not.” Unknown

“Allow the fires of transformation to burn away all that doesn’t serve you.” Unknown

“They tried to set me on fire not realizing that burning bright is my best attire.” Erin Chatters

Attachments

• 004C3237-86FC-4B3D-A500-A8E74EFBB18A.jpeg
    004C3237-86FC-4B3D-A500-A8E74EFBB18A.jpeg
    159.2 KB · Views: 32
  • A6E53E1C-7C53-43EF-8DB4-0CC5715F0C63.jpeg
    A6E53E1C-7C53-43EF-8DB4-0CC5715F0C63.jpeg
    203.3 KB · Views: 37

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
egyptian-gods-quiz

You were tied between multiple Egyptian gods.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
egyptian-gods-quiz

Horus: Horus is revered as the god of the sky, war, and hunting. Typically depicted as a falcon or a man with the head of a falcon, Horus embodies the power and majesty of the bird of prey. As the sky god, his eyes are said to represent the sun and the moon. Horus is deeply woven into the fabric of Egyptian royal ideology; he symbolizes kingship and is seen as the protector of the reigning pharaoh, believed to be his earthly embodiment. Horus's mythology is rich and complex, central to which is his legendary conflict with Seth, the god of chaos, underscoring the theme of order versus disorder. This battle, in which Horus avenges his father Osiris's death and asserts his right to the throne, underscores themes of righteousness, legitimacy, and the triumph of good over evil. As a god, Horus is also a symbol of healing and protection. The "Eye of Horus" is a powerful symbol of protection, health, and royal power, widely used as an amulet in ancient Egypt. Horus's connection with the sky, the kingship, and the overarching concept of the cosmic order make him one of the most significant and enduring gods in the Egyptian pantheon.
Into the abyss I'll fall
The Eye of Horus
Into the eyes of the night
Watching me go
Enter the risen Osiris
Risen again

:rock:

ygolo

My termites win
egyptian-gods-quiz

Anubis: Anubis is recognized as the god of mummification and the afterlife. Portrayed with the distinctive head of a jackal or as a full jackal, Anubis's imagery is a reflection of the scavenging canines that lurked near burial sites, symbolizing his connection to the dead. He presides over the embalming process, safeguarding the journey of the soul and ensuring the integrity of the body after death. Anubis's role as a psychopomp, guiding souls into the afterlife, underscores his significance in Egyptian funerary rites. He is often depicted overseeing the weighing of the heart ceremony in the Hall of Truth, a critical step in the journey of the deceased. Here, he ensures that the scales of Ma'at, the concept of truth and order, are balanced, determining the soul’s fate in the afterlife. Beyond his association with death, Anubis embodies themes of protection and justice. His presence was believed to ward off evil spirits and provide safe passage for the deceased. Anubis's character, steeped in the mysteries of life and death, reflects the ancient Egyptians' profound reverence for the afterlife, encapsulating their beliefs in resurrection, protection, and eternal justice.

--
There is a bit of an afterlife theme emerging in my God's tests. I am not sure what to make of that.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
set.png

Seth: Seth is a complex and multifaceted deity, often associated with chaos, deserts, storms, and foreign lands. Known for his ambiguous and sometimes malevolent character, Seth embodies the force of disruption and opposition within the natural order. He is depicted in Egyptian art as a creature with a unique, composite animal form, often resembling a donkey or aardvark, with a long, curved snout and squared ears. Seth's narrative is colored by his role in the Osirian myth, where he is infamous for murdering and dismembering his brother Osiris, only to be challenged by his nephew, Horus. This story highlights his aspects of jealousy, violence, and usurpation. However, Seth is not just a villainous figure; he also plays a crucial role in protecting the solar boat of Ra from the serpent Apophis during its nightly journey, demonstrating his importance in maintaining cosmic balance. Seth's worship varied, with periods of veneration and vilification, reflecting his dual nature as both a disruptive and protective force. His association with foreign lands also linked him to the concept of the 'other', often representing the necessary chaos that leads to change and renewal. Seth's character thus encapsulates the idea that destruction and disorder are vital for the continuation and balance of life.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
egyptian-gods-quiz

Thoth: Thoth is revered as the god of writing, knowledge, wisdom, and the moon. He's often depicted as a man with the head of an ibis or as a baboon, creatures associated with intelligence and measurement. Thoth is credited as the inventor of hieroglyphic writing and seen as the scribe of the gods, a role that emphasizes his association with knowledge and record-keeping. His domain over wisdom and learning made him a patron deity for scribes and scholars. Thoth is also linked to the moon, symbolizing his influence over time, mathematics, and the sciences. In mythology, he is often depicted mediating disputes among the gods, showcasing his role as a god of wisdom and balance. In the famous myth of Osiris, Thoth plays a crucial role as an advisor and helper, further highlighting his intelligence and resourcefulness. His connection with the afterlife is also significant, as he is believed to record the deeds of the dead and assist in the judgment of souls. As a figure of immense knowledge, Thoth embodies the pursuit of intellectual understanding and the importance of maintaining cosmic order. His legacy in Egyptian mythology stands as a testament to the value of wisdom, learning, and the power of the written word.