• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Physicist Test

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

ygolo

My termites win
Weirdly, I agree with these percentages.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Physicist Test​

Results:​

Result chart

You are the most like Schrödinger (80%).

Erwin Schrödinger: Schrödinger, one of the founding fathers of quantum mechanics, is best known for his wave equation and the famous thought experiment, Schrödinger's Cat. His work represented a significant departure from classical physics, introducing wave-particle duality and the probabilistic nature of quantum mechanics. Schrödinger was intellectually adventurous, delving into various scientific and philosophical questions. His personality was marked by creativity, curiosity, and a willingness to challenge and rethink the fundamental principles of reality. Schrödinger was not just a physicist; he had a wide range of interests, including biology and the philosophy of science, reflecting his broad intellectual curiosity and interdisciplinary approach. His contributions to science were not only in his discoveries but also in his ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear and thought-provoking manner. Schrödinger's legacy is one of intellectual bravery, profound insight, and a continual quest for understanding the mysteries of nature.

Don't tell my cat.

Attachments

• 1705624870211.png
    1705624870211.png
    599.8 KB · Views: 34

Kephalos

J.M.P.P. R.I.P. B5: RLOAI
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
I was somewhat unsure about this particular test, since I'm more what you would call a liberal-arts man, although, perhaps with the exception of Albert Einstein and Richard Feynman, all of these men received a humanistic education (when they were young) before they moved on to make their contributions to Mathematics (I don't know, I would think of Isaac Newton more as a mathematician, his great achievement being precisely continuing the mathematization of physics) and Physics. Especially the ones coming from the Germanic-speaking world, where I believe the humanistisches Gymnasium still exists, even if in a diminished form (I think?), including Erwin Schrödinger's own Akademisches Gymnasium in Vienna.

1705800201208.png

Erwin Schrödinger. 'Nature and the Greeks' and 'Science and Humanism'. Cambridge University Press, 1996.

Galizia

MBTI Type
int
Enneagram
Six

Physicist Test​

Results:​

Result chart

You are the most like Schrödinger (80%).

Navigating the academic landscape in Australia just got easier! I've found a website that not only streamlines the essay ordering OZ Essay au process but also adapts seamlessly to the Australian academic experience. With user-friendly interfaces and a keen awareness of local academic nuances, it's a go-to platform for students seeking tailored essay solutions.

Don't tell my cat.

I also got a similar result.

Last edited: