• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I heard this was the right questionnaire, please look at it and type me in MBTI and enneagram

Hyphens

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
1) Context:

(a) Influences: Atheist/Jewish, believe in the ideals but not the stories or a god.

b) Prior typings: ISFJ, ESFJ, ENFJ, INFJ

2) What do you deem as your purpose in life?
My purpose is to make the lives of others better through the upholding of the ideals I believe in. I’m very idealistic, and I’m always very passionate about the beliefs that I trust. I’m sort of chameleonish in my interactions, and I can be whatever another person wants in order to really get my point across and help another person believe the objectively right values.
3) Of the seven deadly sins, which one(s) do you relate to the most and the least and why?
I’d have to say that I relate to pride the most. I say this because one of the main ways I’m overconfident is in my ability to help others. I feel like I do everything for others and they never give back to me, and while it’s often true, it can be a bit exaggerated for me.
4) Analyzing your relationships with others, briefly describe:
a) The type of people you are drawn to:
Kind, empathetic, caring, and open-minded people who don’t have hate in their hearts.
b) The type of people who are drawn to you:
Liars, bullies, people who want to use me to do bad things, and the rare person who’s actually good.
c) The type of people you are repulsed by:
The exact kind of people who are drawn to me. I hate others who pick on people who can’t defend themselves, and I do everything in my power to make sure those people can depend on me whenever they need someone.
5) What are the traits in others that you admire but you cannot emulate yourself?
The ability to be purely objective and nonemotional when making decisions.
6) Describe your relationship with the following:

a) Anger – When I notice injustice in any way, I become extremely angry. I’ll relentlessly attack the person who committed this injustice, whether verbally or (extremely rarely) physically. When I feel that I don’t have a voice, I’ll also get angry.

b) Shame --
I always have this voice in the back of my head telling me that I’m a terrible person unless I don’t have needs, because good people don’t have needs and are unselfish. I compulsively help others because of this voice, and it goes away briefly if I carry out altruistic acts.
c) Fear --
I’m always scared that I’ll be manipulated into using my ability to influence others for bad causes, and this has happened in the past. I trust people a bit too much, but I also don’t at the same time.
d) Love/passion --
When I get attached to someone, I’ll be attached to this person for a very long time, probably a large portion or the entirety of my life. I’m loyal to a fault, and once I’m on your side, I’ll never leave. Sometimes I feel that others don’t care about me as much as I care for them.
e) Conflict -- I’m usually not afraid to speak out against someone who I believe is either a bad person or has done something bad to me or someone I care about, sometimes even someone I don’t even know. When I feel that someone’s bad, I’ll use the popularity I have at my school against them and completely ruin their social life, but that’s only if I believe they’re internally evil or corrupt.
7) What are some of the themes that have played a prominent role in your life (ie. A struggle you’ve been unable to conquer, ect)?
Theme #1
I’m always worrying about whether people like me for who I am or if they just want to be close to me because of all the care and support I give them. I can be quite a doormat sometimes, and people know that. They’ll get whatever they want from me if they just ask, at least most of the time. Also, I gained a lot of popularity at school this year, and I wonder if that’ll all come crashing down if I make one tiny error.
Theme #2
I’m always scared I’m a bad person, and it feels like there’s a tiny judge in my head. It’s sometimes fair and objective, but usually it’s just harsh and cruel. It’s always telling me I’m worthless if others don’t love and care about me, and this little voice tells me this so much that at this point the only way I derive my self worth is from caring for others. It also tells me I can’t express my wants and needs, and doing that is something only selfish people do.
Theme #3
I’m always wondering why certain things occur and how the world works, and when I’m just staring off into space, I’m usually in a sort of dream world, in a sense. I love going into that kind of state, and when I’m upset, I just go into this state, and the only limits in this weird reality are those of my imagination, which is usually limitless. [THIS IS NOT DRUGS JUST CONFIRMING!!!]
8) Answer only one of the following:
a) [College aged and above] N/A
b) [Below college age, in school] What do you plan to be studying/working as in the future? How did you go about deciding this? If this is not your ideal area of pursuit, what would be?
I’m 16, and I honestly don’t know what I want to do someday! I’m considering a lot of options, and I might want to be a clinical therapist, mainly because I’d get to help people through their problems and really teach them how to get by in the world, overall making their lives better. I also might want to work for a nonprofit that helps a cause that I really believe in, and I feel that this is pretty self-explanatory. I might want to have a leadership role in such an organization, so my impact is widespread.
9) When meeting a new person, what do you tend to focus on?
Making them feel as comfortable as possible and giving them the best experience I possibly can. I also focus on nonverbal cues and thinking about how they show themselves to feel about me.
10) How do you feel about humanity as a whole? What do you feel are some of the biggest problems the human race faces and why?
There are so many injustices in both our past and the present that I can’t count, however the main problems are the oppression of minorities, people who hurt those who can’t defend themselves, and politicians who don’t act in the interests of the people who need them. I also hate malicious liars.
11) What are some of your hobbies and interests?
Typology is the obvious one, ofc! On top of that, I love to play video games, mostly Minecraft and the Subnautica series, and I love to read an unhealthy amount of books! I like to

13) How do you usually “hang out†with your friend(s)? When answering, think about what activities you tend to choose, whether you hang out with one person at once or many, whether or not you initiate the interaction.

14) What is more important, actions or words? Why?

15) Oh dear, you’ve been cursed by a witch! It’s ok though, you get a choice on which curse you will receive. Will you choose….
a) To never be able to experience the sensation of taste: N/A
b) To be immortal: I’d choose this because of the impact I could make for spreading good causes and helping other people, and while it’d be initially hard, I’d be a sort of inhuman force for good that could just go into someone’s life, help them out, and move on. I’d make everyone happier.
c) To lose your memories: N/A
d) To be poor for the rest of your life: N/A
e) Or to never experience passion: N/A

16) What do you hope to avoid being? If it helps, describe a person who embodies what you avoid/you as a villain, ect.
I’d definitely want to avoid being cruel or unempathetic, as well as a liar or unethical. I wouldn’t want to be a bully either, and in my view, a bully is one of the worst things to be.
17) How do you relate to obsession? Do you tend to "merge" with others or your interests? How do you feel about the idea of doing this?
I’m a very obsessive person because I have high-functioning autism, ADHD, and OCD. I have a tendency to go along with what another person wants, often changing my behavior and actions to match what others want. I’m sort of a mirror in that way.
18) Organized or messy? Plans and blueprints or impulse and surprises? What are your preferences and tendencies?
I organize my day to the minute, and I feel uncomfortable when I don’t have a plan for it. I always want to know what’ll happen, and if I don’t, it’s anxiety provoking. However, my room looks like a bomb went off most of the time.
19) How do you subjectively view comfort and how do you create comfort in your life and surroundings?

I create comfort by making other people feel comfortable. When someone else doesn’t feel comfortable in a group situation that I’m in, I’ll know, and I’ll do anything I can to make this person less uncomfortable. If that doesn’t work, I’ll go into what I call a doom spiral, which is when I get increasingly anxious over time until I finally have a panic attack over something that should’ve been a minor problem.f

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Strong 1 and 2 are obvious, though I'm not sure which is your core. Perhaps 2w1 1w9 (and I'm not sure on head).

I also suffer from ocd issues, and I think it could make typing you a little more difficult, because some of what looks like 1 or 2 (worry about being a good person, hyperfocus on being helpful to others) sound a lot like they're obsessions for you. It's possible they're part of your OCD, and that you're a different type, though I'm guessing you're one of those types and also suffer from ocd. I hope you're receiving treatment for the ocd, as you deserve to learn skills and ways of managing it so you can let go of some of that stress and anxiety and live life a bit more freely. I'm sure you're too hard on yourself, and having the fears you have is really difficult. It's awesome, honestly, that you're exploring these things now in your life, while you're so young.

I prefer typing by dichotomy, but your responses do seem to have a lot of Fe.

Hyphens

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Do you think I'm ENFJ or ESFJ?

Hyphens

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
And thanks for being so kind about the OCD and all!

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And thanks for being so kind about the OCD and all!
:hug: It's not a fun thing to suffer from, and some of us just have brains that are wired to go in that direction. I'm gaining a lot out of the therapy I'm getting for mine.

Hyphens

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx