• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hi what would my enneagram type be based off this short questionnaire?

Static88

1. What’s your biggest fear?

In life? In myself? This was hard to figure out but my biggest fear is having my life cut off suddenly, Like I was shot from behind and didn’t see it coming.

2. What’s your biggest desire?

To live my life freely and smoothly, having my inner flow and peace, or path uninterrupted and un-disturbed as I follow where I’m meant to go.

3. What are you ‘’the best’’ at?

Honestly compared to the people I’m around irl, Being able to be and do stuff alone. Everyone feels the need to tell me I need to be around people or have someone with me when I’m doing something, but I’m completely fine without.

4. How do you see yourself right now?

Someone who’s finally getting comfortable in their skin after trying out so many others.

5. How do you see yourself 5 years from now?

Someone much happier from today.

6. How do you express yourself?

I don’t really express myself, Im mostly in the background. When I do it’s when I’m setting some kind of boundary and ‘pushing’ back at someone.

7. How do you feel about those near you (family, friends)?

8. How do you feel about strangers?

They’re strangers

9. How do you view change/uncertainty?

I think I’m okay with it as long as I know some information or knowledge about what it is or where I’m going. And if I don’t well, I’ll know soon enough.

10. How do you make decisions?

By picking something and going with it, sometimes I’ll look for advice but I trust my judgement/intuition to guide me most of the time.

11. How do you solve logical problems?

What kind of logical problem is it? I know there are some I have difficulties doing. I’ll solve logical problems by going by what method would make the most sense for the problem, usually by past experiences too.

12. How do you deal with your emotions?

The more I express them, the easier they became to handle especially for anger.

13. What drives you in life? What do you look for?

The fact that we’re going to die anyways so I might as well see how this turns out by seeing what I can do/accomplish. I don’t think I look for many things anymore besides just want to enjoy life and travel around, maybe meet some interesting people or get into hobbies.

14. What do you hope to accomplish in your life?

Not gonna lie, I’m hoping I’ll accomplish something that would get me recognized for something in talented or knowledgeable in.

15. What do you hope to avoid doing or being? What values are important to you?

The above questions kinda answers this, I hope to avoid being stressed out, having zero space for myself and having to follow someone else’s dream or idea.

I don’t really know exactly what values are important to me, I don’t think I pay too much attention to those unless I see something get crossed irl then I’ll address it.

16. How do you want others to see you? How do you see yourself?

I don’t wish to view myself through others (stressful) and I’m not too aware of how I come off exactly, so I can’t really care how others see me, as I’m lining up with myself on the inside the outside should start to match.

I also don’t enjoy listing out adjectives a lot.

17. Describe how you experience each of:

Anger: I’m using it more often, it’s truly a boundary setter. The more I used it the more i start to see where I am and where others are. I feel more myself when I experience my anger.

Shame: I experienced a lot of this when growing up but I don’t experience it much anymore unless I make a social blunder I didn’t mean to do.

Anxiety: Experienced this a whole lot when growing up as well except it was way more severe and mind-numbing. It got so bad that I became internally paralyzed and dissociated just so I don’t have to feel it, because I couldn’t avoid or do anything to what was giving me fear.

19. What do you do as a job or as a career (if you have one)? Do you like it? Why or why not?

I work a regular job and I do like it because of the stability and predictability it brings plus it’s not too strict so there’s some freedom/flexibility.

20. If you had to spend an entire weekend by yourself, how would you feel? Would you feel lonely or refreshed?

I would feel normal.

21. What kinds of activities do you prefer? Do you like, and are you good at sports? Do you enjoy any other outdoor or indoor activities?

I’m still exploring a lot of this but I’ve been liking cooking/baking recently, plus just going outside and walking around different places.

I use to be good at sports but I stopped playing them so I’m out of shape, in the near future I’m hoping to start running or hiking so I can be moving again. I also play the occasional video game, mostly online competitive.

22. How curious are you? Do you have more ideas then you can execute? What are your curiosities about? What are your ideas about - is it environmental or conceptual, and can you please elaborate?

I’m curious about some things, like I usually want to know something and I have a storage of random tidbits mostly from Trivia stuff.

I don’t have many ideas, most of my ideas are stuff from when I was younger that I still want to do.

23. Would you enjoy taking on a leadership position? Do you think you would be good at it?

No I don’t enjoy having to boss people around, be around groups or tell anyone what to do. Plus I’m not good at planning or figuring out what to do majority of the time.