• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help Me Find My Type, Please :)

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I’m not sure who originally posted the questionnaire, but here are my answers lol!
1. What is your favorite food? What's so great about it?

Yikes I love so many different types of food, but I’m gonna say homemade pasta(gnocchi, Pappardelle, etc) with a homemade either pesto, vodka, or arrabiata sauce.

2. Define justice!

Justice is getting the due consequence that fits the said crime.

3. Do you orientate by general directions or by landmarks?

Landmarks and also weirdly feelings? Idk, but i actually am very good at directions and remembering them

4. What did you like about your favorite story book from childhood?

It was I think Sleeping Beauty and it was more so because my Pop-Pop would read it to me on his recliner and it’s just one of the warmest sweetest memories I have.

5. What would you like to learn if time and money were no issue? Why?

A plethora of different languages. Spanish because it’s one of the most widely spoken languages in general, but especially in the US. Italian because I’m Italian and want to know the language of my ancestry. Greek and Latin cause I like knowing the roots of words lol.

6. Can you roll your tongue?

Yup

7. Describe the inside of your fridge!

I share my fridge with a plethora of people, but if it was just me it would be a bunch of different drinks(mainly kombucha, sparkling water, and cold brew), non dairy milks and creamers, heavy cream, butter, salad mixes, salad dressings, and the basics of cooking and baking which I don’t feel like typing out lol.

8. Convince the forum that pajama day should be a bank holiday.

It should because the world population needs to reconnect with their inner child by only wearing the most fun pajamas and the most outlandish slippers they can find. It will solve a lot of world issues because maybe everyone will chill out for like 5 minutes.

barnabybro

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You can't really get valuable/typable information from the questions on the questionnaire but the general aura of your response strongly gives off e2. I got that from the way you write/form your thoughts, I don't have anything else to back it up. Regarding Jung types and cognitive functions, you're likely a sensing/feeling combination of some sort. You mentioned having an oddly good and intuitive sense of direction, which is commonly assisiated with sensing types - Si and Se. Hope that helps.

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You can't really get valuable/typable information from the questions on the questionnaire but the general aura of your response strongly gives off e2. I got that from the way you write/form your thoughts, I don't have anything else to back it up. Regarding Jung types and cognitive functions, you're likely a sensing/feeling combination of some sort. You mentioned having an oddly good and intuitive sense of direction, which is commonly assisiated with sensing types - Si and Se. Hope that helps.
Thanks! I’ve been considering either e2, 6, or 9 for a whileee and am currently tied between estj and esfj. I realized that about the questionnaire, but I just posted a more thorough one I found if you want to check it out!