• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

please type me in MBTI and enneagram

Hyphens

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
1.) Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.

I’m having a great time right now, and I’m in 10th grade. I have high-functioning autism, ADHD, OCD, and I take medication for my ADHD. I’m 16, I’m a guy, and I’m doing well in school. I’m very popular for someone with autism, XD

2.) What kind of person are you and why?

I’m someone who has a system of strongly held beliefs that I always uphold, and they include being kind to others by default, being someone who others can rely on, being open about my emotional state, and being a good person who helps others at the cost of a little personal enjoyment. Also, I’m never afraid to stand up for something I believe in.

3.) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else?

I’m a lot more passionate than others about doing the right thing, even if it’s not easy or popular, at least from what I’ve seen. I have a lot of empathy and I care enormously about what I believe in, and I channel that through my ability to get others to believe in what I’m saying.

4.) Do you think there are any differences between how you described yourself and how people actually perceive you? How do you think others would describe you? If there are any discrepancies between these two that you are aware of; do you know why exactly that is?

I tried to describe myself as honestly as possible. Sometimes, I can be a bit too nice to others by default. Actually, most of the time. My normal state is kindness.

5.) Describe your relationship to order and chaos. What do order and chaos mean to you? How do they manifest in your daily life?

My family is all very organized, and that’s one way order shows itself in my life, but my room in my house is like a bomb went off. It’s one goddamn hell of a mess. One thing I cannot do is organize my life, and it’s very annoying, because my family and my teachers are always nagging me about it. The way chaos manifests in my life is through the parties I sometimes go to with my friends and a few of the classes I have.

6.) Do you see ideas as revolving around core concepts or as gateways to new ideas?

I think they can be both. You can’t have ideas without anything to base them off of, but you can also create new ones if you think of what you already know and change the way you think about them.
7.) Do you find yourself to be obsessive about topics? Do you continually divine value from something you already understand or do you move on once you feel you have a fair enough understanding?

I’m definitely obsessive. I get very stuck on certain ideas and topics (typology, lmao), and I sometimes don’t stop thinking about the same thing for hours on end because I think about some new idea I have about it.

8.) What type do you think you are? Why this/these type(s)? Is there a type that appeals to you, to your self-perception, that you would like to be? Why?

I could very well be ENFJ. There’s a chance I’m ESFJ or ENFP, but if I could be any type, I’d be an ENTJ. The lack of focus on emotionality seems appealing, especially since I’m so overtly emotional all the time.

Auxiliary Questions if you are between 2 types

E vs I
Would you say you are an outgoing person?

I’m very outgoing! I have lots of friends at my school, and I hang out with a very big group at lunch and hang out with them outside of school.

Te vs Ti
Would you say you see things as correct or incorrect? Or would you say you see things more as gray areas that cannot necessarily be determined as black or white?

Some things are one, some things are the other. It really could go either way.

Hyphens

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

MosheBenIssac

MBTI Type
ISTP
Hi ya all, nice to meet. I have my opinions, like we all do. Anyway, I am not a big fan of the static written test, it is just not very accurate at assessing true type for a whole long list of reasons. If you have been doing this typing thing for a while, you already know this. At least a 15-minute video interview evaluated by a skilled person would be better. Sometimes it’s easy, sometimes harder.

I have been studying Vultology recently and incrementally improving on it. The mind and the body are not separate. We have body language, facial expressions, and psychology. And people have varying levels of development, which can complicate interpretation.

So what to do. Maybe start with an easier thing, J vs. P. That is the energetic difference between EJ/IJ and EP/IP. How that energy goes, to me, this seems easier to see. With that, you can cut the possibilities in half.

ENFP - Ne Fi Te Si
ENFPs have candid emotions Fi, and will occasionally present Si, and are devoid of Ti
ENFJ - Fe Ni Se Ti
ENFJs have measured emotions Fe, and will occasionally present Ti, and are devoid of Si

This is not all that great, just sort of another version of written test, which photo is you?

Attachments

• NeFi.jpg
    NeFi.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 102
  • FeNi.png
    FeNi.png
    637.8 KB · Views: 109

Hyphens

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hmm, I think the first one is me. It's very expressive, in a way, but not overly so.

Hyphens

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Come to think of it, the second one seems more accurate. I don't know why, I'm just drawn to it.

Hyphens

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I like to use functions.

Hyphens

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
And I'm pretty sure I'm xNxx, now that I think about it.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And I'm pretty sure I'm xNxx, now that I think about it.
To be clear, I wasn't saying you weren't N (or S) but simply that there wasn't enough info for me to make a good guess.

Hyphens

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
That's fair.