• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help me to understand:,)

lise.xix

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hiiii, I did a lot of personality tests but I don't understand all of the results.
Im okay with mbti and a part of enneagram, I am ENFP-T but sometimes ENTP (because 49%T and 51%F or vice versa) and 4w3 (I did a lot of times the test and on several sites and it's correct).
I know too I am SLUAI, IEE and sx/sp.
I'll put the screen of these tests. If someone can do a global explanation please<3

Sociotype.png

Sociotype 2.png
Temperaments.png
Alignment 2.png
Tritrype.png

Attachments

• Tritrype.png
    Tritrype.png
    971.7 KB · Views: 147

reemie

By the way , what's the name of this test ? I've never seen it before although I've tried other temperament tests

Just gave me the name , don't add the link because you may be at risk of getting banned (my friend has been banned for this reason)

1644964666532.png