User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: Impossible Fe

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Lily flower View Post
    Today I was labeling boxes with stickers and a sharpie marker, and I found myself feeling sorry for the labels that I didn't like and ended up throwing in the trash. I felt like they weren't experiencing their life potential, or what they were created to be. Then I realized that my F is so high that it is actually ridiculous. I need to get some T desperately.
    You are not alone in this...

Anew Leaf

Lol.... when I was a kid, if I accidently let loose something like a kleenex outdoors, I would immediately feel sad and worried for the kleenex feeling unloved... and I would chase the kleenex down if I could. If I couldn't I would feel sad for hours afterwards.

I am so F at times, I annoy myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily flower View Post
    Today I was labeling boxes with stickers and a sharpie marker, and I found myself feeling sorry for the labels that I didn't like and ended up throwing in the trash. I felt like they weren't experiencing their life potential, or what they were created to be. Then I realized that my F is so high that it is actually ridiculous. I need to get some T desperately.
    I just threw some stuff out today and immediately felt bad... and only by the power of my Te's need to ORGANIZE EVERYZING did I resist the urge to take the trash back.

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    that's awesome.

I do stuff like that as well-I feel sorry for christmas decorations that dont get hung up and develop emotional attachements to furniture..alas.
    I just gave some furniture away to a friend yesterday. I was thrilled he was going to take it! Then 5 minutes before he arrived I had this irrational moment of "but... but... but...!!!!" I almost called him to tell him forget about it... but then I remembered that I HAVE to get rid of this furniture, lol. That saved the day. Maybe even the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by BAJ View Post
    Once as a kid I refused to clear a piece of forest because "The trees were crying in pain." Not a literal...I'm crazy kind of actually hearing, I just felt real bad about it.
    I used to hate thinning the carrots or peas in the vegetable garden... it seemed bad to be killing them, but alas none of htem would be able to grow otherwise.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

Diving into Ni-space Crescent Fresh's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

The only non-living thing I've ever talked to is my puppy doll when I was a kid.

NPcomplete

Wow hmm

I'm attached to my electronics so when they die, I get sad, mourn and if they aren't too cumbersome, I keep them in a dark corner in my room. I have a lot of stationery "spare parts" in my room for contraption ideas I've had.

Other than that there's nothing much. I can't even hug a plush toy without feeling ridiculous sometimes.

ReflecTcelfeR

I talk to myself, not to other things.

Diving into Ni-space Crescent Fresh's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Does swearing at the characters from RPG count?

If it does, I've done that quite a lot.

NPcomplete

When I watch movies, I try to tell the characters that they are being stupid and they should really look up because the bad guy will obviously hide there..but noooooooooooooo, they never listen and BAM!

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    When I watch movies, I try to tell the characters that they are being stupid and they should really look up because the bad guy will obviously hide there..but noooooooooooooo, they never listen and BAM!
    I tell them to listen to the music changing!

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecTcelfeR View Post
    I tell them to listen to the music changing!
    Gosh that too. Stubborn AND stupid. I suppose they deserve it. Survival of the fittest!

(It really wasn't a good idea to sample candy for "quality control"..)