• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

why was Vader obedient to Tarkin in Star Wars?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's not necessarily pointless, but chances are there are inconsistencies in the presentations and/or only intimations of connections versus a coherent and strongly drawn vision for the character. IOW, be prepared to overlook some stuff as now extraneous or disconnected as far as the current presentation of the character goes.

Kind of like the evolution of Jesus from human carpenter-turned-prophet to literal god-in-the-flesh.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Kind of like the evolution of Jesus from human carpenter-turned-prophet to literal god-in-the-flesh.

"And thus concludes the 66 books of the Jesus Skywalker Saga. Movie coming out next year starring Kirk Cameron."

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's just a space action flick with some philosophy/politics thrown in. They were making stuff up as they went. No point looking to close.

What is the point of replying to a thread with the sole purpose of saying you don't care or it doesn't matter? It never ceases to amaze me when people reply to threads just to express disinterest, disdain or non-answers for a topic or question.

Dude, just don't reply then. But let the nerds obsess over their fictional universe if they want to.

Indigo Rodent

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1w9
What is the point of replying to a thread with the sole purpose of saying you don't care or it doesn't matter? It never ceases to amaze me when people reply to threads just to express disinterest, disdain or non-answers for a topic or question.

Dude, just don't reply then. But let the nerds obsess over their fictional universe if they want to.
Yeah, except that there wasn't a fictional universe in place when they were making the movies. They made stuff up as they went. Which is why we ended up with Episode 9.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member

trollyoday.jpg