• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Star Trek: The Original Series Character Are You?

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
bqc7OGk.jpg

Youthful and jovial, you are Pavel Chekov! Others may see your constant smile and youthful attitude as immaturity, but this could not be further from the truth! You've been ahead of your class your whole life, and have constantly reached further than others thought you are capable of. Your perseverance is what makes you who you are.

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
Sulu
Gallant and focused, you are Hikaru Sulu! You are a person of many talents and skills, and live an athletic lifestyle. Despite your physical prowess and mental sharpness, you are never the first to strike - preferring to negotiate before violence becomes necessary. Yet if the situation arises for either, there are few that can match your skillset! Engarde'!

Ooooh, new one. Well, so it appears anyway.

Snickie

also not a cat
MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Bones

07b8f06a-e21a-4e07-87b8-efd6cf3ddecd.jpg

Stubborn and cautious, you are Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy! All of your friends would be dead without you... and you make them fully aware of it. You have quite the temper, and have a tendency to let others know exactly whats on your mind. Others see you as abrasive and headstrong, but you are a cautious individual who plays life close to the chest. After all, you're no use to anyone dead!

Without the temper maybe

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Spock. This test may be broken.

Spock worked for me. :smile:

(Or, to put it another way, "A stopped Spock is right twice a day.")

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Bones
Stubborn and cautious, you are Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy! All of your friends would be dead without you... and you make them fully aware of it. You have quite the temper, and have a tendency to let others know exactly whats on your mind. Others see you as abrasive and headstrong, but you are a cautious individual who plays life close to the chest. After all, you're no use to anyone dead!

doesn't sound like me at all but he has character :p

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Predictably. I got Spock. I guess my friends were right when joked about being Spock.
Same here, though a different one of these tests gave me Chekhov once. Go figure.