• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which One Of The Eleven American Nations Do You Belong In?

Olm the Water King

across the universe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I got yankeedom, but as I've said here before I don't agree with the divisions on the map.

I live on the left coast, grew up in yankeedom and tidewater(county is on the exact border of midlands though :shrug: maryland has an identity crisis)

I'd be interested in hearing your view on the divisions.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm not going to take the test, but I like the naming of El Norte.

It's kind of ironic, really.

Also, it's amusing that South Florida is considered part of the Spanish Caribbean. I guess they had no idea where to put it.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's kind of ironic, really.

Also, it's amusing that South Florida is considered part of the Spanish Caribbean. I guess they had no idea where to put it.

I've never been there, though my brother-in-law is Cuban, I assume the culture is more heavily influenced in that manner.

El Norte makes a heck of a lot of sense when a Mexican American goes south, no matter their looks or what their facility with Spanish, will be referred to as Gringo. Also, El Paso, which is right all in there was orginally named El Paso del Norte, The Northern Pass is in all that. The name is pleasing.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've never been there, though my brother-in-law is Cuban, I assume the culture is more heavily influenced in that manner.

El Norte makes a heck of a lot of sense when a Mexican American goes south, no matter their looks or what their facility with Spanish, will be referred to as Gringo. Also, El Paso, which is right all in there was orginally named El Paso del Norte, The Northern Pass is in all that. The name is pleasing.

From a Mexican point of view, it would be considered the North. It of course, used to be part of Mexico. James K. Polk was another U.S. president who was awful, but thankfully, he's not on any currency.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I got Left Coast.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yankeedom
Yankeedomwww.bostonparkplaza.com
This powerful, populous nation stretches from the far eastern Dakotas towards the shores of Maine, encompassing big cities such as Detroit, Chicago, and Boston. Historically, Yankeedom originated from the minds of radical Calvinists and other Puritans, who escaped persecution in Great Britain. Yankeedom's philosophy has its roots in a "yeoman agricultural economy…. based on cooperation (Woodward)" and values education, the common good, and heavy citizen involvement in politics. Government intervention is seen to be necessary in order to protect citizens from the wealthy's ambitions. Gun control, obamacare, and other government-led social projects are generally looked upon favorably. Personal honor and virtue is viewed as unimportant, due to their strong emphasis on the common good. Politically, this nation's ideals line up with the Democratic party.

Opposites: Deep South, Greater Appalachia,
Similar with: The Left Coast, New Netherlands,

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Greater Appalachia

Greater Appalachia begins in Eastern New Mexico and spans through Northern Arkansas, Southern Missouri, and Southern Indiana into the Appalachian Mountains. The area is mostly rural, with its biggest city being Dallas at just over one million people.
This nation consists mostly of descendants of settlers from Northern England, Northern Ireland, and the Scottish Lowlands who were escaping war. Elements of that warring state of mind shifted from the borderlands to this region, where individual liberty and personal honor were seen in the highest regard. Freedom is the most valuable and treasured aspect of their culture, sharing more in common with the Far West than the Deep South. These citizens prize their freedom so much that they fight against whoever threatens it; whether it be through combat against the South in the Civil War, or through politics in the modern day against pro-government intervention Democrats in Yankeedom or the Left Coast. Today, they ally themselves with the Deep South, sharing their same views on smaller government in order to preserve their freedoms, although their reasoning has little to do with protecting the wealthy. Most of this region votes Republican in big and small elections alike.

Opposites: Yankeedom, Left Coast, Midlands,
Similar With: Far West, Deep South,

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
New Netherland

This nation occupies New York City and its metropolitan area, which contains Northern New Jersey, far Southeastern New York State, and far Southwestern Connecticut.
New York City's roots are primarily Dutch, with the British apprehending the city in the mid to late 1600's. A major port city, New Netherland acted as both an economic and cultural hub throughout its history, harboring millions of immigrants and connecting the rest of the United States with the world. This culture, much like New France, is very tolerant and open-minded, as a result of years of immigration from various countries for different reasons, mostly religious and political. Being materialistic, it isn't as morally focused as its Yankeedom and Midlands neighbors, but in general, New Netherland has sided with Yankeedom in the political arena, voting consistently Democrat in elections.

Opposites: Greater Appalachia, Far West,
Similar With: Yankeedom, Left Coast