• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's my type?

jake09102

I'm having trouble identifying my type. Any guesses? Should I also take a cognitive functions test?

• I'm very quiet around people I don't know very well (I might appear "cold" and "mysterious" on the outside), but I'm more open, bubbly, and silly when I'm around my close friends/relatives.
  • I'm a very private person and I also try to hide my emotions in public, but some people can read my facial expressions easily.
  • I don't have many friends. I was never really good at making friends; not many people approach me, probably because I seem cold and snobby outwardly, which couldn't be further from the truth. But I prefer having a few close friends over a large circle of friends I don't know very well.
  • I'm empathetic; call me a wuss but I find it hard to even kill a small fly since I feel guilty afterwards. I'd also describe myself as sensitive as I sometimes take criticism to heart, especially if it's regarding something I poured my heart into. However, I can easily accept constructive criticism from someone I highly respect over someone with no credibility.
  • I'm very good when it comes to managing my own money. I started investing at 10, and currently have enough to pay off all my student loans.
  • I like being highly organized and goal-oriented. I planned out my whole future career, and I'm aiming to make it a reality.
  • Others say I'm intelligent, but I feel that I have average intelligence.
  • Some of my interests include investing/personal finance, philosophy, writing, and math/computer science (my major). I often imagine what kind of technology could be made in the future. One of my goals is to eventually create a product that would benefit myself and hopefully others as well.
  • I try to place rational thinking above my feelings when making serious life decisions that might affect my future, but when it comes to dealing with emotions I place feelings over logic.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm having trouble identifying my type. Any guesses? Should I also take a cognitive functions test?

• I'm very quiet around people I don't know very well (I might appear "cold" and "mysterious" on the outside), but I'm more open, bubbly, and silly when I'm around my close friends/relatives.
  • I'm a very private person and I also try to hide my emotions in public, but some people can read my facial expressions easily.
  • I don't have many friends. I was never really good at making friends; not many people approach me, probably because I seem cold and snobby outwardly, which couldn't be further from the truth. But I prefer having a few close friends over a large circle of friends I don't know very well.
  • I'm empathetic; call me a wuss but I find it hard to even kill a small fly since I feel guilty afterwards. I'd also describe myself as sensitive as I sometimes take criticism to heart, especially if it's regarding something I poured my heart into. However, I can easily accept constructive criticism from someone I highly respect over someone with no credibility.
  • I'm very good when it comes to managing my own money. I started investing at 10, and currently have enough to pay off all my student loans.
  • I like being highly organized and goal-oriented. I planned out my whole future career, and I'm aiming to make it a reality.
  • Others say I'm intelligent, but I feel that I have average intelligence.
  • Some of my interests include investing/personal finance, philosophy, writing, and math/computer science (my major). I often imagine what kind of technology could be made in the future. One of my goals is to eventually create a product that would benefit myself and hopefully others as well.
  • I try to place rational thinking above my feelings when making serious life decisions that might affect my future, but when it comes to dealing with emotions I place feelings over logic.

You're a mixed type. This means that on a personality quiz your result will be highly ambiguous. I'm thinking that [MENTION=29659]Andrew5000[/MENTION] is very close, except the answer is infj and intj.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You strike me as an intj. You are pretty far-sighted in your aims with higher Te to make them a reality. Healthy fi as well.