• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's my hogwarts house?

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I know, I know, what does it matter what your Hogwarts house is? Good question. The answer is it doesn't, but I'm a loser and a personality test completionist so I want a solid answer for this. I'm not even that big of Potterhead but I am determined to know just to say I know.

Way before I got all serious about junk like this, I just assumed I was Gryffindor. Courageous, Protagonist-tier outlook on life, loud, really helpful... seemed like my type of shebang. Then, after taking tests and talking to a few friends that are slightly bigger Potter fans than me, both pointed towards Slytherin. Understandable to me... goal-oriented, success driven, tactful, emotional... all that also fits me.

I had a theory in another thread that enneagram could possibly determine your Hogwarts house. From what people discussed in that thread, I would be Slytherin.

I am not exactly sure what to provide to help give anyone a clear picture, so I guess I'll just stop there. Maybe ask me questions?

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Have you thought about Hufflepuff?

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Have you thought about Hufflepuff?

Hufflepuffs seem to have a preference for comfort that I just don't have. I don't think I would be willing to play sidekick for too long or be passive for passiveness's sake. Patience is also something I struggle with. I can see how my friendliness can lean towards Hufflepuf but I think my actions are less grounded when compared to Hufflepuffs.

No shade to the house though. Hufflepuffs are rad.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
tactful, emotional

not two traits i'd personally associate with slytherin.

and hufflepuffs are defined more by their integrity than their friendliness and comfort-seeking...ness imo. they are solidly "loyal" to their values which for Helga, involved reliability, trustworthiness, and generosity.

the difference between slytherin and gryffindor is the difference between a cold blade and a hand cannon. both are "extroverting" and direct but slythers are pinpointed and more calculating with the way they maneuver towards their goals while gryffs are more "free" and reckless.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
If it's between Slytherin and Gryffindor, then definitely a Gryffindor.