• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Whats my Enneagram?

Navyyyd

1. What drives you in life? What do you look for?
I’m not sure how to answer this. How is the different than question 2?

2. What do you hope to accomplish in your life?
My main goals are to be happy, learn how to look on the positive side of things, learn how to truly live in the moment, and learn to be content with myself. My other minor goals are to make a lot of money, have a happy family, and travel the world.

3. What do you hope to avoid doing or being? What values are important to you?
I want to avoid being sad and having “dark thoughts”. I don’t have many strong values.

4. What are your biggest fears (not including phobias)? Why?
Being a failure. Hating myself. Being sad. Being so poor that I cant afford to go out and have fun.

5. How do you want others to see you? How do you see yourself?
I want to be viewed as outgoing, fun, charming, successful, and capable.
I view myself as someone who can be fun and outgoing but shy a bit of times. I also think I can be a bit “emo” at times and be a bit overemotional because I’m not living up to the high expectations of myself.

6. What makes you feel your best? What makes you feel your worst?

I feel my best when I am doing fun/adventures things with the people I love who share the same outlook on life as I do. One of the best memories of my life was sneaking onto a "haunted" train track with my best friend, cousin, and girlfriend at the time. I know this is an unhealthy mentality but I also feel great when I feel validated, a girl calling me hot/cute is one of the best feelings there is for me, I also feel great when I feel success, such as nailing a job interview or making a sale.
What makes me feel my worst is just the opposite. Feeling unloved, unsuccessful, and like im missing out on life.

7. Describe how you experience each of: a) anger; b) shame; c) anxiety.
a) I quick reactions of rage that end as soon as express my anger. There are many times where I have yelled at a family member or friend that apologized literally less than 5 seconds later.
b.) If I am ashamed of something I did I end up doing a lot of “soul searching”, I think things like “why did I do that”, “is this the person I want to be”, unfortunately I end up doing the same thing I am ashamed of later.
c.) Eh. I rarely feel anxiety.

8. Describe how you respond to each of: a) stress; b) unexpected change; c) conflict.

a.) Not good. I become angry and agitated. I also thinking about how im failing in other aspects of my life.
b.) I dont have a good answer for this. If its good change ill be happy, bad change ill be upset.
c.) Dont mind a little conflict, I sometimes even get an adrenaline rush from it. Anytime I get in a physical fist fight (which is not often) I feel amazing afterwards, I become more alert, energetic, and social.

9. Describe your orientation to: a) authority; b) power. How do you respond to these?

a.) I am a hypocrite when it comes to authority. Authority is extremely important, without it society would crumble and there would be chaos. However, I have no problem breaking laws and going against authority for my own personal gain or just to have fun.

b.) Meh. I mean, I would enjoy having power but its not something I really think about or consciously seek.

10. What is your overall outlook on life and humanity?

The concept of life is beautiful and amazing, however each individual's life is unimportant and meaningless compared to the grand scheme of things. You are just one of 7 billion people living on a planet that is, compared to the size of the universe, but a grain of sand compared to a beach. Because of this I dont think we should take life to seriously. When were dead were dead. Whats the point of being upset or playing it safe? Do what you love, have fun, and enjoy the moment.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thanks! What do you think my tritype is?

I think I can see 3 for your heart fix, I am not sure about your gut type... could be 9w8, but it's more or less just a guess. 739 could be your tritype.