• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What percentage of The Dark Side are you.

á´…eparted

passages
95%

Wow. I do not thrive in high stress situations, and I don't achieve my goals. I just want success to drift onto my palm like an errant dandelion seed.

It's buzzfeed, it's not accurate :laugh:.

What would be awesome is if there was a pottermore-esque version of a light side / dark side test :happy2:.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's buzzfeed, it's not accurate :laugh:

But if we try hard enough, Buzzfeed and I could understand each other. And then world peace.

:spindance:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
25%

Lame how the author says there can be no 100% on either side yet, 10% is the lowest (10% difference) for good and bad 95% with a 5% difference.

But 50% is absolutely acceptable. :doh:

Well half a fruit rotten is a rotten fruit ;o (yes I quoted that from GoT)

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
You got: 25% Dark Side
You have a bit of Darkness in you — like the Sith, you know power can only work in your favor. Most of the time you put the needs of others before your own, but every now and then your ambition creeps in

WHAT. but I wanted the healing powers AND the awesome electric arc powers :(

*kills a jedi*

What about now? :coffee:

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
You got: 75% Dark Side
You tend very heavily toward the dark side. You’re a highly motivated, ambitious individual who knows how to play the game. Not much gets in your way — occasionally you’ll let a bit of empathy sway you from your path, but not often. You’re a powerful and dangerous enemy, and an invaluable ally.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
50%

You’re an even split. You feel the pull to the light and dark equally, and your alliances can change quickly and often. You do value morality and helping others, but you’re a deeply ambitious and powerful person. Reckoning this combination can be tricky, but your fate is entirely in your own hands.

It never ends!!

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
25%

Lame how the author says there can be no 100% on either side yet, 10% is the lowest (10% difference) for good and bad 95% with a 5% difference.

But 50% is absolutely acceptable. :doh:

Well half a fruit rotten is a rotten fruit ;o (yes I quoted that from GoT)

Noone can be 100%? Have they met emperor pallatine? :laugh:

paperfaces-emperor-palpatine-teaser.jpg

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
lMSIPWp.png

Is it better or worse that I don't see anything wrong with this description?

Destiny

A wannabe dog

You have a bit of Darkness in you — like the Sith, you know power can only work in your favor. Most of the time you put the needs of others before your own, but every now and then your ambition creeps in.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You got: 95% Dark Side
You’re a tried and true member of the dark side. You’re a true Sith and have the power and drive to achieve any goal you set your mind to. You thrive in high-stress situations, and you value success above all else. You do believe in a greater good — that just doesn’t involve getting caught up in anyone else’s idea of morality.

didn't see that coming.

OerbaDiaNesty

You have a bit of Darkness in you — like the Sith, you know power can only work in your favor. Most of the time you put the needs of others before your own, but every now and then your ambition creeps in.

WIIIIII! I'm good! Hey, if the test allowed a 100% on the Dark Side then, maybe just a photo of Palpatie would appear like: congrats, you're purely evil like this creepy old guy :huh:

MBTI Type
ISIS
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You got: 50% Dark Side
You’re an even split. You feel the pull to the light and dark equally, and your alliances can change quickly and often. You do value morality and helping others, but you’re a deeply ambitious and powerful person. Reckoning this combination can be tricky, but your fate is entirely in your own hands.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
LbkeL44.png

I have embraced the dark side (at first I was kinda like "oh god", but have since realized that, yeah that's definitely me, and subsequently sought to embrace it).
I got exactly this. Thing must be rigged (or invented by Donald Trump).

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I got exactly this. Thing must be rigged (or invented by Donald Trump).

Well knew you were a cold, calculating Sith Lord. The signs are all plastered around the forum.

PS. I'm not far behind you :newwink:

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
So I got 95% the first time, then retook it to change where I'd go to relax, since I was stuck between two spots and wanted to see if it changed my results. Yes, yes it did. By 20% Hahaha. My second take then, was 75% Dark Side. I was flipping between the beach scene or the foggy forest. I could find peace and solace in either setting and for totally different reasons.

Fun quiz [MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION]!

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

tumblr_mc5myzRxNb1rx9233o1_500.gif

So I'm basically a healthier Anakin?

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

It's not so much ambition...it's just a touch of self-preservation and and a pinch of curiosity at what power can do. Can't truly know the light if you don't know the dark, imho. Context is everything.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's not so much ambition...it's just a touch of self-preservation and and a pinch of curiosity at what power can do. Can't truly know the light if you don't know the dark, imho. Context is everything.
More than that, they are both equally necessary, just as night is the other half of day. Darkness has been unfairly maligned for much of human history. (I wonder if that somehow underlies much of human racism?)