• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What makes you dangerous?

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
What makes you dangerous? - Quiz

What makes you dangerous is that you are a Corrupter. Corrupter's are people who take no mercy. It is unknown how they latch onto their victims, but when they do...the victims are done for. Corrupter's take over their mindset, body, and turning into what they desire. That's if the victim is lucky. If not, the victim dies before they can process them being corrupted.

Corrupter: "You can try, but you can not escape me."

(As a realistic standpoint, you want to be the best person you can possibly be, but if you get angry or hurt in any way, you won't let go of it until it works in your favor. You like to be in control and knowledgeable of your surroundings.)

Correct. :)

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Masker

What makes you dangerous is that you are a Masker. Masker's have the ability to keep control of their emotions under any circumstances. The ultimate poker face, can get them into anybody's head. Most importantly, maskers tend to be extraordinarily determine.

Masker: "Understand, I'm unreadable, unreliable, and most importantly, UNEXPECTED."

(As a realistic standpoint, you hide your feelings from others, for whatever reason. You don't feel confident as a person or possibly some other reason. You be the person you can but in the end, it's never truly you talking, but your mask.)

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Dat ass

What makes you dangerous is that ass. You have the ability to fill out any pair of pants under any circumstances. The ultimate apple bottom, can get you into anybody's head. Most importantly, dat ass tends to be extraordinarily juicy.

Dat ass: "Turn down for what."

(As a realistic standpoint, you rockin those jeans, for whatever reason. We dropped this dollar, why don't you bend over and pick it up for us.)

:huh: I think mine's broken.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What makes you dangerous is that you are an Observer. Not just someone who, is aware of their surroundings. You know every little detail about people and who they are as a person. You change your personality to fit into the targets idea of a perfect friend or someone they could tell anything.

Observer: "I keep my friends close, but my enemies closer."

(As a realistic standpoint, you are someone who wants to fit in, and in order to do that you feel as if you need to be someone else for others to like you. You also have a great understanding of human nature)

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
observer... won't let me copy paste the text on my phone, but someone else will deal with posting it later i bet....

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
JzUVP9P.png

:huh: :laugh:

Fake sincerity is morally gross. I can do it, but I don’t.

Nice save at the end - ‘PS ur a gud frend I guess’

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I've got the observer

"What makes you dangerous is that you are an Observer. Not just someone who, is aware of their surroundings. You know every little detail about people and who they are as a person. You change your personality to fit into the targets idea of a perfect friend or someone they could tell anything.

(As a realistic standpoint, you are someone who wants to fit in, and in order to do that you feel as if you need to be someone else for others to like you. You also have a great understanding of human nature)"

snljjc

Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
What makes you dangerous?
Deja
Swinger

What makes you dangerous is that you are a Swinger. Swinger's tend to not go into much detail with their problems. Disliking overthinking different outcomes, they do the first thing they can think of. Which, probably is swinging a blade into someone's back.

Swinger: "Keep an eye out , cause I will be there to collect it."

(As a realistic standpoint, you tend to jump into conclusions, you like to fight, and it gets you into trouble. You're extremely protective of those you love and will do anything to keep them safe)

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Swinger

What makes you dangerous is that you are a Swinger. Swinger's tend to not go into much detail with their problems. Disliking overthinking different outcomes, they do the first thing they can think of. Which, probably is swinging a blade into someone's back.

Swinger: "Keep an eye out , cause I will be there to collect it."

(As a realistic standpoint, you tend to jump into conclusions, you like to fight, and it gets you into trouble. You're extremely protective of those you love and will do anything to keep them safe)

Observer

What makes you dangerous is that you are an Observer. Not just someone who, is aware of their surroundings. You know every little detail about people and who they are as a person. You change your personality to fit into the targets idea of a perfect friend or someone they could tell anything.

(As a realistic standpoint, you are someone who wants to fit in, and in order to do that you feel as if you need to be someone else for others to like you. You also have a great understanding of human nature)

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Swinger What makes you dangerous is that you are a Swinger. Swinger's tend to not go into much detail with their problems. Disliking overthinking different outcomes, they do the first thing they can think of. Which, probably is swinging a blade into someone's back. Swinger: "Keep an eye out , cause I will be there to collect it." (As a realistic standpoint, you tend to jump into conclusions, you like to fight, and it gets you into trouble. You're extremely protective of those you love and will do anything to keep them safe)
Same.. we get a lot of the same results ... what's up with dat