• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What kind of learner are you? (learning styles)

Lady Elizabeth

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
https://lonerwolf.com/visual-auditory-or-kinesthetic-test/

As a Visual Person:
You ...

Learn by seeing images (diagrams, graphs, symbols, etc.)
Are usually well-groomed and appearance orientated.
Excel well in detail orientated jobs.
Have an artistic flair.
Use phrases like: “I see what you mean,” “That looks horrible!” “I love watching the birds."

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Visual Learner

She’s yapping on at you, you don’t understand a thing she’s saying and furthermore, she’s starting to annoy you. If you were stuck in a house with her … you’d probably go insane within the first 20 minutes. She’s not the north to your south … she’s a parallel universe.

… I’m sure that we’ve all felt this at some time or another; those parents, teachers, and siblings who we just don’t seem to click with – they pop up all the time. When we talk to them and try to understand what they’re saying, we just feel an overwhelming sense of disconnection and alienation from them. But why? Why do we feel this way?

You may be surprised to discover that the conscious output and input systems we all have (i.e. the way we express ourselves and absorb information) greatly varies. While some of us absorb information and express ourselves in a very feely-touchy way (kinesthetically), others of us are more visually orientated. We learn by seeing pictures, and we speak by describing circumstances. And still, some of us are more orientated towards sounds (auditory). We learn by hearing music and words, and we express ourselves by describing the “sound of” things (e.g. “she sounded really angry, it was hard to listen to her”).

The visual, auditory and kinesthetic system was first created by a New Zealand chap by the name of Neil Fleming. Since then, it has proven to play a big part in determining who we are, what our interaction styles are, and what our learning styles are.
As a Visual Person:

You ...

Have an artistic flair.
Use phrases like: “I see what you mean,” “That looks horrible!” “I love watching the birds."

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
it claims visual... i feel that i learn best by reading and then experimenting (alone, with no outside pressure)... i like being able to walk away and ask questions (or perform a search online)... anyhow, reading and experimentation does the most for me...

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As an Auditory Person:
You ...

Love listening to music, and learn well this way.
Are usually skilled with spoken languages.
Are skilled at negotiation and persuasion.
Learn best by listening to others (lectures, audio recordings, TEDtalks, etc).
Use phrases like: “That sounds excellent!”, “Yeah – I hear you”, “That rings a bell”.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Visual Learner

She’s yapping on at you, you don’t understand a thing she’s saying and furthermore, she’s starting to annoy you. If you were stuck in a house with her … you’d probably go insane within the first 20 minutes. She’s not the north to your south … she’s a parallel universe.

… I’m sure that we’ve all felt this at some time or another; those parents, teachers, and siblings who we just don’t seem to click with – they pop up all the time. When we talk to them and try to understand what they’re saying, we just feel an overwhelming sense of disconnection and alienation from them. But why? Why do we feel this way?

You may be surprised to discover that the conscious output and input systemswe all have (i.e. the way we express ourselves and absorb information) greatly varies. While some of us absorb information and express ourselves in a very feely-touchy way (kinesthetically), others of us are more visually orientated. We learn by seeing pictures, and we speak by describing circumstances. And still, some of us are more orientated towards sounds (auditory). We learn by hearing music and words, and we express ourselves by describing the “sound of” things (e.g. “she sounded really angry, it was hard to listen to her”).

The visual, auditory and kinesthetic system was first created by a New Zealand chap by the name of Neil Fleming. Since then, it has proven to play a big part in determining who we are, what our interaction styles are, and what our learning styles are.

As a Visual Person:
You ...

Have an artistic flair.