• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is the best part of an Oreo cookie?

What is the best part of an Oreo cookie?

• Total voters

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The best part of an Oreo is the interactivity. I cannot eat an Oreo without dismembering, reconfiguring and deconstructing it.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Mmmm the cream. But the cookie is significantly improved with the addition of peanut butter. Not even worth the calories without it.

Alea_iacta_est

I feel as though there needs to be a double-stuff cream option, it's leagues ahead of the regular oreo's cream.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I used to buy the double-stuf kind just because it was easier to peel the cream out/throw it away. I much prefer the cookie itself, by itself.
Yes, I'm an asshole.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I feel as though there needs to be a double-stuff cream option, it's leagues ahead of the regular oreo's cream.

2-funny-oreo-pictures.jpg

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
the best part of the little Oreo cookie is the part that is in my bell-lay!!!

fat_bastard-1.jpg

... I love them both. I usually take two of them, pry off the ends, eat the ends first (savoring them), then put the two ends with the cream still stuck on them to make a double-sized Oreo and savor that.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The cookie. I prefer the Oreo thins.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The cream. The cookie is too dry and salty on its own, but you can't have one without the other. I like to dip mine in milk, or dip them in coffee in the mornings.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
THE COOKIE. The cream is- what is this even- sugared play-doh. Glutenous powder.

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
THE COOKIE. The cream is- what is this even- sugared play-doh. Glutenous powder.

The gluten is in the cookie, not the cream. :pedantic:

Cookies and cream must not be separated, imo. Perfection ought not be tampered with.