• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is the best Monty Python film?

What is the best Monty Python Film?

• Total voters

yeghor

Because Life is More Than Type?
And because lots of N/NT types enjoy Monty Python?

If you're going to obsess over type, maybe use the enneagram -- a large portion of MPFC lovers seem to be in the Head triad (Five, Six, Seven). So I wouldn't be surprised if you're confusing SJ types with Type Sixes. xSFJs types typically think Monty Python is as stupid AF.

Maybe. I like Inspector Clouseau type humour more. I think humour style might be related to the inferior function of each type.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Maybe. I like Inspector Clouseau type humour more. I think humour style might be related to the inferior function of each type.

You are free to enjoy both. I do.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Life of Brian is probably the best if you are judging them on which is the most coherent and solid film. Meaning of Life is the best if you are judging which one best captures the style and mission of the original TV series. Holy Grail is best if f you are looking for the most quotable—it’s probably the most recognizable thing they did for people who are only vaguely familiar with Monty Python and it’s probably a good starting point for any uninitiated looking to dive into their body of work