• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What comprises a sexual human being?

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It looks hard though. Check out my bought dildo pic.. It's soft but i threw it.. It loosen up my vagina that's why

Kegel exercises, when loose is still tight as hell. To tight causes issues sometimes...been there...slow and steady works best, with lots of lube. Along with patience...from her too. Stretching is stretching and unavoidable when tight.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Is that actually meant to be used for masturbation? hahahaha. I've always seen the and wondered if it was meant to be just a "body massager" or rub on the clit or what?

I think it used to be designed for overall body massage but people got ideas and now it's sold as a sex toy nowadays.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I think you're probably closer to some average than further from it.

But then what would I know?

Littleclaypot

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Dude guess what. I have that one.. I just threw it on the trash can. Because it hunts me even in my dreams...

This is my dildo pic. I miss him already

9d7ca62d66e34f11e5f6ba917df3c826.jpg

Girl you're addicted

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
Kegel exercises, when loose is still tight as hell. To tight causes issues sometimes...been there...slow and steady works best, with lots of lube. Along with patience...from her too. Stretching is stretching and unavoidable when tight.
Well i fingered myself last night. And it gotten loose. My inside was widen. Good thing i threw the dildo.. Because i wanna tight pussy

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well i fingered myself last night. And it gotten loose. My inside was widen. Good thing i threw the dildo.. Because i wanna tight pussy

Are you straight? Curious, not hitting on you

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Masturbate or use your dildo as much as you want. The loosening is not a permanent effect. It's a normal response to sexual stimulation.

Depends. It's a muscle, similar affects as a muscle seems to apply. You can have a combination of variables at play. Flexibility, strength, endurance, etc.

They all have a dynamic that affects the overall. Someone who is flexible may still get crazy tight when stimulated. Like almost snap your fingers tight, but relaxed is not tight. Someone who lacks flexibility can be tight even when relaxed and may not be much tighter when stimulated. Anxiety, stress, etc. also can cause tightness and can lead to pain which can be relieved by relaxing. Thats a cycle that can be a bitch to overcome, especially if the partner doesn't care.

I see it as a complex muscle group with many different triggers...fun to play with as it's very "cause and effect" based :devil:

I find loosening and tightening is based on how you are being stimulated

:bye:

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Depends. It's a muscle, similar affects as a muscle seems to apply. You can have a combination of variables at play. Flexibility, strength, endurance, etc.

They all have a dynamic that affects the overall. Someone who is flexible may still get crazy tight when stimulated. Like almost snap your fingers tight, but relaxed is not tight. Someone who lacks flexibility can be tight even when relaxed and may not be much tighter when stimulated. Anxiety, stress, etc. also can cause tightness and can lead to pain which can be relieved by relaxing. Thats a cycle that can be a bitch to overcome, especially if the partner doesn't care.

I see it as a complex muscle group with many different triggers...fun to play with as it's very "cause and effect" based :devil:

I appreciate your precision answer, so I guess I will just rephrase what I tried to get across before.

Female masturbation in general, or masturbation with a dildo (unless it's the size of a triple pack can of tennis balls) isn't going to permanently stretch anyone's vagina. Inside the spectrum of response, increased lubrication and widening are perfectly normal sexual responses and also not permanent.

What a waste of a perfectly good sex toy.

And, all these threads feel like uber-trolling.

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
Are you straight? Curious, not hitting on you
Well yeah. Eventhough i feel like I'm a guy inside i look like a fucking girl outside and i like dicks.. So I'm actually gay.. Which is okay since I'm biologically a girl. XD my mind is just a guy.. But I'm heterosexual. Good thing.. Oh no! It's bisexual because i feel horny about my girl body. XD but only mine.. Because what will you do as a guy when you're in front of a naked girl body right?!! Touch it duhh.. Only difference is it's mine. XD

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
Masturbate or use your dildo as much as you want. The loosening is not a permanent effect. It's a normal response to sexual stimulation.
Too bad I'm just using my finger and my imagination. :/

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so

I see it as a complex muscle group with many different triggers...fun to play with as it's very "cause and effect" based [emoji317]

:bye:
How did you know all these vagina shit? Are you hermaphrodite

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
I appreciate your precision answer, so I guess I will just rephrase what I tried to get across before.

Female masturbation in general, or masturbation with a dildo (unless it's the size of a triple pack can of tennis balls) isn't going to permanently stretch anyone's vagina. Inside the spectrum of response, increased lubrication and widening are perfectly normal sexual responses and also not permanent.

What a waste of a perfectly good sex toy.

And, all these threads feel like uber-trolling.
Well I'm not trolling.. :/ why do people think I'm always trolling.. Then they will ban me.. I'm actually serious guys.. It's so hard to be me. Good thing I'm hot. XD

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
i pay attention to my surroundings [emoji317] Sx dom [emoji23]
Ohh i see. Is being an sx dom got to do with having this radar for hot guys or hot girls.. Like you'll know when there's hot guy/girl around without even seeing it? You feel it. Then you'll check, you're right?! This is something i always experience all the time. I swear

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ohh i see. Is being an sx dom got to do with having this radar for hot guys or hot girls.. Like you'll know when there's hot guy/girl around without even seeing it? You feel it. Then you'll check, you're right?! This is something i always experience all the time. I swear

Not even close for me...its a deeper knowledge of people I am with and surround myself by. I can be off putting by some because what others deem "intimate" and such is just common for me. Things other people see as "intimate" i just see as the way of life when your around someone.

It meshes very well with social people with no filter and self preservation that reach out with internal struggle that opens up.

To answer your surrounding question. I was with my ex when we were married and out with her work friends. The guys were talking about a woman who was hot and they thought I was pussy whipped because I wasn't openly oogling over her. They made a comment and I told them more about her then they even noticed. Yes she caught my eye, no I didn't talk to her. They were stuck on the couple things they like....ass, tits, curves, face and that's it. I was only ever caught once checking someone out because I am just someone who observes my surroundings, so we'll that I know when people catch me I adjust and adapt so instantly it's not noticable. The funny time about that one time...i wasn't even "checking" someone out. Her eyes caught my attention because that all I could see and I was trying to see what she even looked like, not even to the point of double take or thinking she looks good. It was a curiosity of what does she look like. I wasnt even trying to not be noticed.

Current GF could care less, I still watch her responses as well because even though she "typically" doesn't care, everyone has limits. She is dumbfounded by how much I pick up naturally without even trying and without being able to shut it off. It's just who I am.

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
Not even close for me...its a deeper knowledge of people I am with and surround myself by. I can be off putting by some because what others deem "intimate" and such is just common for me. Things other people see as "intimate" i just see as the way of life when your around someone.

It meshes very well with social people with no filter and self preservation that reach out with internal struggle that opens up.

To answer your surrounding question. I was with my ex when we were married and out with her work friends. The guys were talking about a woman who was hot and they thought I was pussy whipped because I wasn't openly oogling over her. They made a comment and I told them more about her then they even noticed. Yes she caught my eye, no I didn't talk to her. They were stuck on the couple things they like....ass, tits, curves, face and that's it. I was only ever caught once checking someone out because I am just someone who observes my surroundings, so we'll that I know when people catch me I adjust and adapt so instantly it's not noticable. The funny time about that one time...i wasn't even "checking" someone out. Her eyes caught my attention because that all I could see and I was trying to see what she even looked like, not even to the point of double take or thinking she looks good. It was a curiosity of what does she look like. I wasnt even trying to not be noticed.

Current GF could care less, I still watch her responses as well because even though she "typically" doesn't care, everyone has limits. She is dumbfounded by how much I pick up naturally without even trying and without being able to shut it off. It's just who I am.
Cool bro. The world needs people like you. Stay unique. XD
Omg. I kinda get guilty about objectifying a guy in that sense. [emoji14] Oh well, I'm single so it doesn't matter i guess. [emoji14]
And i kinda get guilty.. Whaa. Why do people like you makes me feel guilty about my worldly stupid stuffs i made.. Amff.