• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Visual Big 5

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm loving the titles for these types.
I'm annoyed with the test... this is the most agreeable I've ever been accused of being
You just need more practice, that's all.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
at being agreeable or disagreeable? :thelook:

Disagreeable! You don't want to be mistaken for an agreeable person, would you? Nip that in the bud right now.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Disagreeable! You don't want to be mistaken for an agreeable person, would you? Nip that in the bud right now.

are you being agreeable by re-enforcing my generally evil ways? :unsure:

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
The captain

Openess: 76%
Conscientiousness: 97%
Extraversion: 66%
Agreeableness 0%
Neuroticism 4%

What I think of the test ?

I will use my none existing agreeableness and say that this is badly designed. The basic idea is not that bad but all those pictures can be hard to interpret correctly and it can very easily happen that the test rates your score as something that is not you. In other words there is simply quite a bit of room for making mistakes since there is plenty of black/white thinking. Therefore I have scored as extreme version of myself and they at the end even called me healthy for score that obviously isn't. (Towards the test I am Bond villain material, LOL)

Also agreeableness scale seems to be broken, I doubt that so many people here are so low on this scale.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Stargazer

Vaguely uncomfortable with all the information they seemed to be seeking about my personal habits. Makes me question the validity of the test/purpose, as well.

Ikr? What was up with all of the dozens of weird questions like where I shop and who pays my phone bill? What a stupid test. I just ended up spamming the last million or so questions about that sort of thing. It would be different if there were only like 5 of those, but come on!

I'm not sure if it fucked up the test when I did that, but here are my results....

I don't understand why it says I am both impulsive and disciplined...

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You're the Stargazer: (A laid-back dreamer) You lie back, look up to the skies and dream.

Openness: 96%
Your high level of openness suggests that you are imaginative, creative, and comfortable with variety and change. But you can also tend towards individualistic behavior and impractical thinking.

Conscientiousness: 14% (This is the only one I disagree with. I have the opposite problem; I over-think everything. But, I like it when other people are spontaneous and I go along with it.)
You like to act immediately on impulse, which can be both effective and fun. But if taken to the extreme this can produce undesirable long term consequences for yourself and others.

Extraversion: 42%
Your low level of extraversion suggests you are likely to be more reserved than other people, enjoy time alone and value maintaining strong relationships with a few close friends.

Agreeableness: 34%
You have a healthy sense of skepticism, and a strong resolve. You don't shy away from making those tough decisions which can't please everyone but still need to be made.

Neuroticism: 38%
You are calm, emotionally stable and are less easily upset than people with high levels of neuroticism. But this doesn't necessarily mean you experience more positive feelings than them.

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
You're the Captain
(An influential achiever) You're on the top rung, where those on deck look up to you.

Openness 88%
Conscientiousness 54%
Extraversion 50%
Agreeableness 84%
Neuroticism 46%

Outlook: optimist
Character: helpful
Self-control: relaxed
Composure: measured
Taste: pioneer
Sociability: giver
Action: influential