• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

"Unclear Results"

erinelizabeth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
One
Hi all!

So I've taken a few different tests and heard plenty of opinions on what my type is... and I still have no idea.

I know that typing is more art than science, and that not everyone fully identifies with their type profile, and all that jazz. But I'm curious to see what you all might think of my cognitive function results, and what it might suggest about my Myers Briggs type. I usually say INFP if I'm asked, because there are definitely pieces of that profile that I resonate with. However, when I take INFJ v. INFP tests - because apparently they are commonly mistyped as each other - I usually get INFJ. But they're so rare and blah blah blah that I'm not so sure. I'm also not convinced that I'm an "I" at all, though I definitely wouldn't say I'm an extrovert, either.

Here's the chart:

Screenshot 2016-08-01 at 12.53.05 PM.jpg

Any insight you have would be much appreciated!

erinelizabeth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
One
Oh wow, you can't read that at all. Here's this, instead!!

Te: 70%
Ti: 95%
Ne:80%
Ni:70%
Se:30%
Si: 70%
Fe: 90%
Fi: 95%

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Oh wow, you can't read that at all. Here's this, instead!!

Te: 70%
Ti: 95%
Ne:80%
Ni:70%
Se:30%
Si: 70%
Fe: 90%
Fi: 95%

Unclear due to too many functions scoring highly. Likely to be intuitive due to weak Se.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Look into functions by yourself and don't trust tests. INFP and INFJ are two entirely different types, they have no function in common.
Your scores are inconclusive, but I think you already know that since you made this thread. With Ti and Fi both scoring 95% and Fe 90% it's impossible to work anything out.

In my opinion, cognitive functions test results tend to be quite reliable. Remember that we make use of all 8 functions.

In this case however, the results were hard to interpret. I would suggest taking a variety of cognitive functions tests.