• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Typology Geaneology

EAharrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I am really interested in how family enneagrams affect each other, for example, I think that having a 3w2 mom and a 1w9 dad was influential in me becoming a 9w8. So, I am wondering how other families are structured and how you think that this influenced you becoming your type.

My Family is:
Mom: 3w2
Dad: 1w9
Sister (eldest): 5w4
Brother (middle): 8w7
Me (youngest): 9w8

My older brother was a big strain on my parents and was particularly at odds with my dad. This took a lot of their attention and energy which I think may have been part of me being a 9, I always kind of felt like I had to make sure the conflict ended but also just wanted to be far away form it. I particularly notice my 9 trait of stubbornness when asked to do something when my mom pushes me to be productive and efficient and I really hate that.

How is your family set up and how do you think that influenced you?