• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type my friends please? :D

Smilesandsunshine

Hiya! I'll leave you a brief description of them! (because none of them wanted to take the test :cry:): well i lied! :p Just one of them!

Friend 1:
-She's best described as cold and detached. She doesn't show much emotions, yet she has her kind side hidden.
-She likes having her way.
-She doesn't like crowded places nor unknown places (discos, pubs, concerts etc)
-She is hard to get to know. No one knows for sure what she thinks or feels
-Her sense of humor is veeeeeeeery black and likes to make fun of people using jokes
-Her schedule is almost always full! :O She has a lot of things to do everyday!
-She loves animals and find them cute :3

Friend 2:
-He's also cold and detached! Like friend 1 but even more :O
-He is reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally lazy! But really really really lazy! hahaha :p
-...Yet at the same time he wants things done. He can't stand chaos around him, he is very organized!
-He's short tempered and one could even say grumpy :O
-Doesn't like conflict and usually ignores it
-He spends every single day with his computer, (when he is not at work of course!) and doesnt' like to go out (just eventually.. T__T)
-Likes to annoy people with his jokes

Friend 3:
-Is cheerful, bubbly and enthusiastic and a bit of a goofball! A maniac pixie dream boy to tell the truth!
-Likes to be on the spotlight
-Gets reaaaaaally sad and depressed if he has to stay home (or alone) for too long
-Has the craziest ideas (hell! he even ate french fries with ice cream!). But also likes to have a lot of possible ideas about what to do when we go out with him
-Is very sweet and talks a lot, even with strangers!
-He is not very traditional He doesn't like doing things the same way everytime and hates routine. And is also very disorganized and oblivious
-When he gets sad, he usually tries to hide his sadness until he can't bear it any longer.

Aaaaand! Friend 4:
-Is very shy, and doesn't really care about social relationships. She likes to spend time with her family more than with anyone else
-Is very disorganized! And always gets late! :p
-She doesn't like conflict at all. She usually stays quiet during an argument or barely talks when a problems arises
-She laughs a lot about almost everything and is fun to be around!
-She doesn't like to go out very much. She rather stay at home watching a movie or spending a quiet day.
-Is very independant and doesn't like when people try to help her out, And also doesn't really need people around
-She considers herself an introvert :O (she was the one who did the test! she got INTP but is not very accurate i think!) :O

Thanks a lot for helping me out! :D

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1: Sounds like an INTJ I know
2: ISTJ,I see Fi and Si
3: ENFP, so much Fi and Ne