• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type most likely to be Lesbian, Gay, or Bisexual

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
Me i have potential lesbo but lesbo is lame. Girls are lame

yarin63

MBTI Type
infj
Can i ask a question , How did you know excatly their myers briggs type ?

Can i ask a question , How did you know excatly their myers briggs type ?

You can ask her but you’ll never receive an answer. That crazy daisy was permabanned a while back.

Edit: Oops. For some reason I didn’t notice they were more pages to this thread. I thought the girl above you created it. I can be very inattentive at times.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*panromantic ENFP*

really though...statistics are just a small sample of hundreds of people. do we know they are typed correctly? or that they were honest? it is hard for some to be honest about sexuality.

yup.

EnfpRob

I've joked that I'm a little too lesbian for a gay man, since I had to actually relate and like someone as a person before I was interested in anything more. I admit that's a little stereotyping, but there's a grain of truth in there. Also, I'm not very fabulous. On gay probation for life.
Omg Seymour,
this is so upsetting that you did not interpret the data correctly. Gay men are not most likely to be ESFJs like you said. Gay men are more likely to be intuitives and if you look at the data ...
Out of all the men that applied to this survey 304 men identified as ESFJ and out of those 304 men and 25.99% identified as gay. That means that from all the gay men surveyed 79 men identified as gay. But wait hold on.....
1429 Men identified as ENFJ and out all ENFJ males, gay and straight, 21.34% identified as gay. That means 304 ENFJs identified as gay. That's over 3xs the amount of self identified ESFJ gays... therefore gay men... at least in this survey identify most as an ENFJ NOT ESFJ. All the calculations you did were useless and false.
I didn't calculate every type only the larger samples but....
Looking at this survey Gay Men identify most as ENFJ, then 265 gay men identified as ENFP. 195 gay men said they were INFJ . Then ENTJ with 211, INFP with 204, INTJ with 195, ENTP 132 INTP 127... I stopped there so there might even be more types that fall before ESFJs which is at 79

Mask Off

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Omg Seymour,
this is so upsetting that you did not interpret the data correctly. Gay men are not most likely to be ESFJs like you said. Gay men are more likely to be intuitives and if you look at the data ...
Out of all the men that applied to this survey 304 men identified as ESFJ and out of those 304 men and 25.99% identified as gay. That means that from all the gay men surveyed 79 men identified as gay. But wait hold on.....
1429 Men identified as ENFJ and out all ENFJ males, gay and straight, 21.34% identified as gay. That means 304 ENFJs identified as gay. That's over 3xs the amount of self identified ESFJ gays... therefore gay men... at least in this survey identify most as an ENFJ NOT ESFJ. All the calculations you did were useless and false.
I didn't calculate every type only the larger samples but....
Looking at this survey Gay Men identify most as ENFJ, then 265 gay men identified as ENFP. 195 gay men said they were INFJ . Then ENTJ with 211, INFP with 204, INTJ with 195, ENTP 132 INTP 127... I stopped there so there might even be more types that fall before ESFJs which is at 79

??? It doesn't matter since there's less ESFJs who were surveyed. If ESFJs and ENFJs had the same amount of people surveyed with the same percentage there would be more gay ESFJs.

It's the percentage that matters not the number, of course there is more gay intuitives since there is more intutives surveyed. The calculations aren't false, you're the one who couldn't interpret the data properly.

C9sleep

Across the globe, the debate over homosexuality continues, with great variation in public opinion about the acceptability of homosexuality, laws regulating same-sex unions and penalties for homosexual sex behaviours. Many of my friends are homosexual and I have tolerant view about their orientation. When I was young I was thinking about my destination and I wasn’t sure if I am straight or not. After I read some literature about lesbians I found that I am not lesbian but most likely to be bisexual. The last audio book that I got from amazon was about sex stories and erotica romance about homosexual couples. I was very interested how they made the family and what problem in family at work or society that kind of people meet. if you are interested to be informed about how people find their self and make the life free and quiet of other stage eyes.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't trust the OP source. People lie on surveys all the time.. many are probably still closeted and answered straight, especially if asked in front of their friends or family members.
Any type can be of any sexual orientation.. however, straight is the dominant and most common sexual orientation.

lauranna

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
These data were gathered from OKCupid, a dating site, so I guess OKCupid assumed that no asexual people would use it, and didn't allow "asexual" as an option.

I think asexual people are allowed to date too. But that is something OKC might need to look at.

lauranna

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is an interesting post.

I think OKcupids data is probably lacking in a few ways as how you define on a dating app is basically down to are you looking for men or women or both currently. For example you might be a bisexual woman but just looking for men currently (or openly.) so click the straight box for the sake of the dating page so you get what you are looking for.

Also I'm not sure what niche gay apps america has but if you are in the UK gay men are on Grindr and gay women are on Her. (less so on a typically heterosexual dating app like OKC)

Interesting thoughts nonetheless I guess its no surprise that men with a typically feminine personality type are more likely to be gay and women with a typically more masculine personality type would be more likely to be gay.

I guess we could poll on here to see where the gays and bis are at. I might give that a go and see what comes up.

Hypatia

trying to be a very good ENTP
I'm sad none of these types can electively procreate. Very sad.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I think it has more to do with masculine and feminine functions than it does with type per se.

Skimt

The data suggest that people who use that site are more likely to know what MTBI is, and that the people who use that site are more likely to be from the same region where the site was developed. The data cannot be used to describe in-groups or world population.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
females with se/ni in their stacking and males with si/ne is probably going to be gay