• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me please!!

SigningBeast

MBTI Type
INFP
I guess I can tell y'all what I like and what I do.. I can get shy haha
So I do love art, Any kind of art. I just love looking at it or listening to it or reading it. It kinda resonates in me. I even want to recreate it sometimes or it inspires me to create something. I don't really think about the meaning behind it unless my teacher asks it or someone asks it. Maybe I'm always thinking about the meaning without consciously thinking about it, but, consciously, I'm just looking at how everything fits with eachother so well. When it comes to music, I tend to close my eyes and imagine a music video or something that can be created in a book and I use that image and actually attempt to create in a book. I'm very visualistic. I've been told in the past that when I look or listen to something that I really enjoy, they can see it in my face with how much I appreciate it.
That doesn't just go for art, it even goes for nature. Sometimes I go as far as taking a picture of it or writing about it in a notebook. I have all of these thoughts a lot of the time that I like to do something with them to get it out of my head. I love creating something, and SOMETIMES I show it off. A lot of the times I get too shy to do that.
Now when I am very passionate about something, I can go on for hours. When I want something to be done, I tell people about how it harms us. I'm a very passionate person, and I've always been told this ever since I was really young. Granted, I'm 17 now and that passion grew a lot and me wanting to change things grew and me wanting to create things grew. I look at myself as artistic, although a lot of people think that means I can draw well, but in all reality I don't. (oh, while I'm thinking about it, sorry about this horrible grammar, while I'm typing I tend to ignore the grammar until I read over it AFTER I already send it.)
I don't really know what else to say, I guess I always wanted to go into writing or photography for a career, but now that I'm a senior and I'm thinking about the future (which I get super anxious thinking about because I know not everything is gonna go as plan, but I do have a vague idea of it) I want to go into something that is more realistic, like being a teacher or a psychologist. As long as creating art is part of my future with a realistic (well a less risky career line being a photographer or a writer) career.
Sorry about this being long. There is probably more than that, tbh.. y'all can ask questions if need be... heh!