• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

type me like one of your french girls

shakethedust

MBTI Type
IDK
Enneagram
So when I was a teenager, I used to pretty consistently get INTJ but recently, when I took the test again, I got INFP. Not sure which one is right? Some help would be nice.

Q1: You and your friends are going on a road trip! a. How you feeling?

Really nervous. I only have one friend that I'm really close with and tend to be shy in general. But also excited. I would just hope that I don't have to talk too much and can just enjoy their company without worrying that they don't want me there.

b. What are you looking forward to, if anything?

I'm looking forward to being able to spend time with others and enjoy the scenery/whatever it is that we visit. Also, I'm looking forward to having a break from school.

c. What are you nervous or worried about, if anything?

Incredibly nervous that my friends secretly dislike me and wish that I hadn't been invited. Nervous that I'll make a bad impression and they won't invite me to things like this anymore. I would probably be worked up about that for days and days beforehand.

d. What should we think about beforehand, and what should we leave to chance?

Hm. We should probably plan where we're going to stay and maybe make sure we have a good budget of how much things will cost. Also, if it's a road trip, maybe figure out which city we want to be in on which day. Other than that, I'd like to keep things pretty loose as far as what we visit in the city when, where we eat, etc. But definitely plan hotels and general idea of where we will be each day in advance.

e. What kind of problems might arise, and how should we find a solution?

My friends aren't really the conflict type, we tend to just bottle things up and not talk about them. Which is a good thing in that we've never fought but a bad thing in that we might get on each other's nerves and start to dislike each other after a couple of days in close quarters. Maybe plan some alone time for each of us and some time to enjoy the sights on their own so that we don't get frustrated with each other during the long car time.

Q2: Your friend or sibling wants you to meet their new significant other!

a. How do you feel about that, and why?

Intrigued because it would be interesting to see what kind of person they have chosen in a significant other. If it was my sibling, then that would be the extent of it and I would look forward to meeting them. If it was a friend, I'd probably feel nervous because I always feel nervous around my friends and being around their significant other would probably heighten that.

b. What situation(s) would make you feel most comfortable, and what would make you feel most awkward?

It would make me feel most comfortable if it was in a situation I was familiar with (ie: at my friend/sibling's house or on campus) and if it's a casual environment. A formal environment would make me feel nervous. Also, if I was expected to carry the conversation, that would make me feel really awkward and uncomfortable. Much more of a listener than a talker.

c. What (and how long) would it take you to decide you totally approve? Would you tell your friend/sibling, and how?

For my friend, as long as they're happy and they treat my friend well, I'm happy for them. Probably after a meeting or two. I would tell them if I liked them, but maybe not if I didn't like them. If I didn't like them, I would probably just try to give them advice to think really carefully about this situation. For a sibling? Entirely different. It would take a while for me to determine that they are treating my sibling as they deserve to be treated and I would probably watch them closely to make sure they do. I would also be one hundred percent open about my feelings with my sibling. Protectiveness comes with being the eldest, I suppose.

d. What (and how long) would it take you to decide you totally disapprove? Would you tell your friend/sibling, and how?

For a friend, if they seem like a jerk and are legitimately causing my friend pain, then there's little they could do to regain my trust. If it was a serious issue, I would probably advise my friend to find someone who treats them as they should be treated. if it was just an "I think this person is annoying" thing, I wouldn't say anything but wouldn't want to spend time around that person. If it was a sibling and the person hurt them in any way, I would strongly advise them to get out of the situation and become very protective over them and probably a little rude whenever the person came over, if it was clear that they were not treating my sibling right.

idk

MBTI Type
Idk
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx
I don't know but I really liked your title and I HAD to let you know. Sorry I couldn't be useful :p