• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me based on those weaknesses?

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I gonna list all of the weaknesses and inferiors that I exhibit, hopefully it is enough to determine my MBTI personality type.

1. Lack of social engagement, I feel drained after interaction, and just wish to return to my inner world of random playful fantasies and conceptualisations, such as music, video games, philosophies, power fantasy...

2. Lack of healthy physical activity. I neglect exersize, and instead indulge myself on unhealthy pleasures, such as eating lots of sweet, fastfood or soda, those things are so addictive for me and I cant go on without them when going outside (And sweets when at home). This ruins my own self-esteem because it makes me feel like I'm doing nothing productive with my life, and because of that I'm not being able to be in an ideal shape. It's good thing that I'm not fat that much, but gaining weight ruins my self-esteem, atleast I take shower, because I hate being dirty, it makes me feel totaly uncomfortable in my skin, already from the fact that I'm not in shape. Basicaly, I feel very lazy to do exercise, and when there is alot of physical work needed, I feel overwhelmed.

3. Lack of emotional and self control. There are often situations where I become increasingly loudly angry and irrational, kind of like an angry 'wants everything his own way' type of controling commander, often-times I feel like lacking integrity that makes me whole because of that.

4. Compensating all of that, I go out for what is innovative and looks shiny. I try to dress up to look good, to hide all of the 'weaknesses' I exhibit mainly through my clothes and to try to being perfect, I try to go out to all exciting activities and indulge on unhealthy physical pleasures, since It is all whats left of what I can do with my life now.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The only thing that this really leans towards is introvert? Point 3 is very common among Ji doms in particular just because the inferior Je function (either Fe or Te) tends to have a volatile expression style since it is the most immaturely developed function. At a basic level, this sounds like IxxP. For some reason, this almost struck me as weak Se though (ie. 2; In conjunction with 4 and your general "vibe/speaking style, I think the Se-Ni axis may be plausible). Considering the theory of development of functions and the possibility of looping, ISxP seems plausible, especially considering the possibility of a Se-Ni imbalance. It's worth considering the INxJ types too if that really seems off...

By dichotomy alone, the only clear thing here is introverstion.

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The only thing that this really leans towards is introvert? Point 3 is very common among Ji doms in particular just because the inferior Je function (either Fe or Te) tends to have a volatile expression style since it is the most immaturely developed function. At a basic level, this sounds like IxxP. For some reason, this almost struck me as weak Se though (ie. 2; In conjunction with 4 and your general "vibe/speaking style, I think the Se-Ni axis may be plausible). Considering the theory of development of functions and the possibility of looping, ISxP seems plausible, especially considering the possibility of a Se-Ni imbalance. It's worth considering the INxJ types too if that really seems off...

By dichotomy alone, the only clear thing here is introverstion.

Thanks-a-ton.

I have considered ISxP many, many times already. But I couldn't really feel being in vibe with the type that much. By a sense I'm more detached from the outside world and mostly sit home for most of the week, something that an SP would not do, because I see going outside as a pointless thing if you dont have anything important there. I prefer going out with someone to spend time with, mostly a couch because I dont have friends whom I can spend valuable time with.

This thing is, my Enneagram core is 1, which is usualy found in TJ types, I got disintegrated into enneagram 4, which is the reason for whats written in point 3 in my first post that makes me seen like an ISxP type.

SP's usualy subscribe to the "Life is too short, so just enjoy it to the fullest" which sounds nihilistic to me, I on the other hand I prefer to see life rationaly and objectively as it is, while doing my best to serve my own ideals and to have integrity, life can be experienced to the fullest, but it does not neccesaringly mean that It's supposed to be short.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I gonna list all of the weaknesses and inferiors that I exhibit, hopefully it is enough to determine my MBTI personality type.

1. Lack of social engagement, I feel drained after interaction, and just wish to return to my inner world of random playful fantasies and conceptualisations, such as music, video games, philosophies, power fantasy...

2. Lack of healthy physical activity. I neglect exersize, and instead indulge myself on unhealthy pleasures, such as eating lots of sweet, fastfood or soda, those things are so addictive for me and I cant go on without them when going outside (And sweets when at home). This ruins my own self-esteem because it makes me feel like I'm doing nothing productive with my life, and because of that I'm not being able to be in an ideal shape. It's good thing that I'm not fat that much, but gaining weight ruins my self-esteem, atleast I take shower, because I hate being dirty, it makes me feel totaly uncomfortable in my skin, already from the fact that I'm not in shape. Basicaly, I feel very lazy to do exercise, and when there is alot of physical work needed, I feel overwhelmed.

3. Lack of emotional and self control. There are often situations where I become increasingly loudly angry and irrational, kind of like an angry 'wants everything his own way' type of controling commander, often-times I feel like lacking integrity that makes me whole because of that.

4. Compensating all of that, I go out for what is innovative and looks shiny. I try to dress up to look good, to hide all of the 'weaknesses' I exhibit mainly through my clothes and to try to being perfect, I try to go out to all exciting activities and indulge on unhealthy physical pleasures, since It is all whats left of what I can do with my life now.

1. Introvert
2. suggests lack of Si, so you may be using Se more likely.
3. Suggests possibly tert or inferior feeling function.
4. doesn't say much about MBTI.

#4 sounds 3ish for enneagram though.