• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Twilight Character Test

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why does this exist...

Twilight Character Test

twilight-character

Bella Swan

Bella is reserved and not easy for others to understand. People tend to regard her as quiet and detached since she prefers to keep her emotions on the inside. Her enigmatic nature arouses curiosity and fascination, but many are never able to see her true nature and might simply disregard her as a loner. In reality, however, Bella is strong-willed and has unbending confidence in her own decisions. She does not place much value on social norms and expectations, and this can sometimes annoy those who mistake her independence for arrogance. Under Bella’s guarded facade beats a fiercely loyal heart. She is intensely protective of the few select people who have proven worthy of her love, and she will go to any length to keep them safe. Once she has chosen to trust someone, she stubbornly refuses to give up on them. Courageous and adventurous, she ensures that those who make an effort to win her trust will find a faithful and true-hearted friend in Bella.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The bigger question is: why does Twilight exist. Most fanfics seem more worth reading.

KKB78

Permabanned
Carlisle Cullen
Carlisle is the family patriarch. He is regarded by others as older and wiser, and he handles this role with dignity and compassion—in a manner that elicits respect from those around him. His diplomatic and courteous nature appeals to the best in people, brings them together, and prompts them to seek peaceful resolutions to tense situations whenever possible. Endowed with an uncompromising moral compass, Carlisle has sworn never to harm a human being, feeding instead only on the blood of animals.

Carlisle carries himself with such effortless grace and gentle authority that others instinctively gravitate toward him. A natural leader with an intuitive understanding of others, his demeanor makes people feel not only cared for and safe, but also heard and respected. Carlisle successfully strives to create harmonious social relations and is strongly committed to his ideological and philosophical ideas.

He was always my favorite and the most relatable

KKB78

Permabanned
The bigger question is: why does Twilight exist. Most fanfics seem more worth reading.

It definitely has some harmful stuff regarding relationships in it but I feel like a lot fo the hatred is more about the fact that it is for teenage girls to enjoy
It's average overall in terms of writing quality and definitely on the level of most other YA written in the last decade or so

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
sh4sGNw.jpg

Multiple Results
You have two or more equally prominent Twilight character matches. It is possible that you are an equal fit for all of those characters. On the other hand, it is also possible that you simply answered the questions in such a way that you ended up with tied results, even though, in reality, you do have a definite Twilight character match. Whether you really are an equal fit for all of these personalities or you just happened to get an equal score on all of them, we are unable to say; we are therefore also unable to give you a more personalized description. But you can consult the chart above to see which of the characters you scored the strongest on.

fatgurl

ARMY
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
0fb0cd7c3ac661c96650a84e588a7928.png

Bella Swan
Bella is reserved and not easy for others to understand. People tend to regard her as quiet and detached since she prefers to keep her emotions on the inside. Her enigmatic nature arouses curiosity and fascination, but many are never able to see her true nature and might simply disregard her as a loner. In reality, however, Bella is strong-willed and has unbending confidence in her own decisions. She does not place much value on social norms and expectations, and this can sometimes annoy those who mistake her independence for arrogance. Under Bella's guarded facade beats a fiercely loyal heart. She is intensely protective of the few select people who have proven worthy of her love, and she will go to any length to keep them safe. Once she has chosen to trust someone, she stubbornly refuses to give up on them. Courageous and adventurous, she ensures that those who make an effort to win her trust will find a faithful and true-hearted friend in Bella

Coriolis

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It definitely has some harmful stuff regarding relationships in it but I feel like a lot fo the hatred is more about the fact that it is for teenage girls to enjoy
It's average overall in terms of writing quality and definitely on the level of most other YA written in the last decade or so
Hatred? That is wasted energy. Surely teenage girls are capable of enjoying something more substantive and worthwhile. Novels like Twilight are almost belitting to this population.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I want a crossover where Blade shows up and beheads them all.

KKB78

Permabanned
Hatred? That is wasted energy. Surely teenage girls are capable of enjoying something more substantive and worthwhile. Novels like Twilight are almost belitting to this population.

Teenage girls don't always have to be reading Godel Escher Bach or Aristotle, they don't always have to be trying to reach the arbitrary peak of taste and trying to be constructive sometimes they just want to be entertained in a way that panders exclusively to them and I don't think that makes it belittling given how rare that is at this point
Shut your brain off entertainment is everywhere and it's only when it is aimed at young girls that it garners the unanimous vote and meme status like this
It's definitely not Joyce or Bronte or even Dickens, but it's not worse than most other YA of modernity it is basically just as stupid as Harry Potter
If this were equally trashy and non-substantive in pulp sci-fi or high fantasy or something no one would bat an eye at the teenage girl because those things aren't created explicitly to make them comfortable which is what it's really about here a space for the lowest common denominator to be pandered to

I think the real waste of time is wielding taste and merit as if they were objective
What is most important is not trying to tell people what to consume or enjoy, judging others that way seems pointless especially considering that we will never be all target audiences at any point in our lives so we will undoubtedly find something or other to be talking down to us or just stupid it makes sense that we wouldn't find it fascinating or enriching because it seems we're both adults and teenage girls probably don't find it enriching either as you imply they're not dumb but it does make them feel comfortable it seems so it is fascinating to them as the fact that they made it popular to begin with attests to

I think that is basically hatred with a cooling mechanism installed dismissiveness and lip curling I mean

Coriolis

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Teenage girls don't always have to be reading Godel Escher Bach or Aristotle, they don't always have to be trying to reach the arbitrary peak of taste and trying to be constructive sometimes they just want to be entertained in a way that panders exclusively to them and I don't think that makes it belittling given how rare that is at this point
Shut your brain off entertainment is everywhere and it's only when it is aimed at young girls that it garners the unanimous vote and meme status like this
It's definitely not Joyce or Bronte or even Dickens, but it's not worse than most other YA of modernity it is basically just as stupid as Harry Potter
If this were equally trashy and non-substantive in pulp sci-fi or high fantasy or something no one would bat an eye at the teenage girl because those things aren't created explicitly to make them comfortable which is what it's really about here a space for the lowest common denominator to be pandered to

I think the real waste of time is wielding taste and merit as if they were objective
What is most important is not trying to tell people what to consume or enjoy, judging others that way seems pointless especially considering that we will never be all target audiences at any point in our lives so we will undoubtedly find something or other to be talking down to us or just stupid it makes sense that we wouldn't find it fascinating or enriching because it seems we're both adults and teenage girls probably don't find it enriching either as you imply they're not dumb but it does make them feel comfortable it seems so it is fascinating to them as the fact that they made it popular to begin with attests to

I think that is basically hatred with a cooling mechanism installed dismissiveness and lip curling I mean
All I can say is that if I were part of the target audience for something like Twilight, I would find it quite insulting. Escapism doesn't have to be drivel, and there is a huge gulf between Aristotle and things like Twilight leaving plenty of room for humor, fantasy, and other less weighty reading. Taste and merit need not be objective to allow for meaningful distinctions among works of fiction and other forms of entertainment.

Hypatia

trying to be a very good ENTP

i knoww someone def forced me to wwatch twwilight

Kephalos

J.M.P.P. R.I.P. B5: RLOAI
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Bella Swan

Bella is reserved and not easy for others to understand. People tend to regard her as quiet and detached since she prefers to keep her emotions on the inside. Her enigmatic nature arouses curiosity and fascination, but many are never able to see her true nature and might simply disregard her as a loner. In reality, however, Bella is strong-willed and has unbending confidence in her own decisions. She does not place much value on social norms and expectations, and this can sometimes annoy those who mistake her independence for arrogance. Under Bella’s guarded facade beats a fiercely loyal heart. She is intensely protective of the few select people who have proven worthy of her love, and she will go to any length to keep them safe. Once she has chosen to trust someone, she stubbornly refuses to give up on them. Courageous and adventurous, she ensures that those who make an effort to win her trust will find a faithful and true-hearted friend in Bella.

The person, be it a gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid. -- Northanger Abbey.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
C6Kvw3l.png

Emmett Cullen
Emmett is independent and inquisitive. He has not used his extended lifetime to study any one subject in particular but prefers to throw himself at whatever his curiosity and intuition happens to fancy. He has a mind of his own and is instinctively drawn to the joys and pleasures of life. At times he can find it challenging to adjust to the expectations of others. He prefers to play by his own rules and not let his behavior be dictated by conventions or norms. Nevertheless, Emmett is respectful of others and tries to reassure his friends when they are going through a rough time. Emmett also tries to resist temptation when necessary, though not always successfully so! Given his explorative and playful nature, it can sometimes be difficult for him to take things seriously, as he is simply too fond of joking around and having a good time. Despite his irreverent demeanor, however, Emmett is also quick to join in the defense of those he loves and cares about. When all is said and done, he will always prioritize his friends and family above play and pleasure. He is fiercely loyal and will never betray those he holds dear.

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I really liked these questions/wish more personality tests were this easy to answer, honestly.

7b264941c62efc705176262943c38ca4.png

Edward Cullen

Even as a young human, Edward had an uncanny ability to sense the people around him. As a vampire, he developed telepathic abilities and can now read the minds of everyone around him, except for the enigmatic Bella. Edward comes across as sullen and reserved to others, but they are also intrigued by his mysterious ways. While Edward is indeed thoughtful and introverted by nature, he is also exquisitely sensitive and possesses a deep appreciation for life and its beauty. Polite and charming, Edward often gives others the impression of being rather aloof. His affection is hard to win, but when he loves, he loves so deeply and devotedly that it might seem overpowering to others. Somewhat melancholy by disposition, Edward has a vivid inner world and does not feel the need to socialize just for the sake of it. Rather, he prefers to keep company with the few, select individuals that he feels truly understand him.