• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Trump vs. Biden

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
It appears the Biden administration has decided to add John Kerry to the cabinet as the Climate czar. John Kerry's chin actually found out the news while browsing the internet from its day job at the offices of the Libertarian national committee.

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
I love the dig against “the other side” at the end even though these two things aren’t even in the same Universe. Whatever you have to tell yourself to keep the cognitive dissonance at bay I guess.

I mean, an alternate universe where you're a MAGA supporter and I'm a leftist Democrat, and we are having this exact same conversation- only transposed- is also not in the same universe, yet comparisons can still be made. So I don't get why you're attempting to manufacture debate without my consent, about how limited and literal you wish human expression to be. ;)

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
I mean, an alternate universe where you're a MAGA supporter and I'm a leftist Democrat, and we are having this exact same conversation- only transposed- is also not in the same universe, yet comparisons can still be made. So I don't get why you're attempting to manufacture debate without my consent, about how limited and literal you wish human expression to be. ;)

Well, on the one hand you had a pretty tight-lipped investigation that led to numerous indictments and convictions, coupled with a parallel Senate investigation that came to very similar conclusions.

And on the other hand you have a woman claiming some vast communist conspiracy who was publicly thrown under the bus by the very campaign she was fighting for.

I don't know man, these two things seem extremely different.

Now, you could argue that the public reaction on both sides is similar in both, but the underlying issues are vastly different in both content and validity.

And I don't think this is an issue of "both sides." I'm actually not interested in Democrats or Republicans winning elections, and I was open to Trump in the beginning. What I am interested in is finding truth, to the extent possible. And in this, there is a marked difference.

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
Well, on the one hand you had a pretty tight-lipped investigation that led to numerous indictments and convictions, coupled with a parallel Senate investigation that came to very similar conclusions.

And on the other hand you have a woman claiming some vast communist conspiracy who was publicly thrown under the bus by the very campaign she was fighting for.

I don't know man, these two things seem extremely different.

Now, you could argue that the public reaction on both sides is similar in both, but the underlying issues are vastly different in both content and validity.

And I don't think this is an issue of "both sides." I'm actually not interested in Democrats or Republicans winning elections, and I was open to Trump in the beginning. What I am interested in is finding truth, to the extent possible. And in this, there is a marked difference.

While not an "argument," this was my intended meaning entire.

Jaguar

About fucking time.

The GSA has informed president-elect Joe Biden the administration is ready to begin the formal transition process, according to a letter administrator Emily Murphy sent Monday afternoon and obtained by CNN.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Literally the only reason I came back was to see how the righties were handling Trump losing, and I see barely any of them are around.

The one and only time I actually wanted them to be here, they aren't. Even by their absence they do the wrong thing.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Literally the only reason I came back was to see how the righties were handling Trump losing, and I see barely any of them are around.

The one and only time I actually wanted them to be here, they aren't. Even by their absence they do the wrong thing.

I'm dead. you have killed me. XD

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE

Lol, welcome back.

Jaguar

giphy.gif

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

White Raven
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

That was partially why I thought Biden would win. It was reminiscent of the quiet on the other side in 2016. The enthusiasm simply wasn't as high as 2016.

In the mean time, I've become re-radicalized.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
That was partially why I thought Biden would win. It was reminiscent of the quiet on the other side in 2016. The enthusiasm simply wasn't as high as 2016.

In the mean time, I've become re-radicalized.

I get so tired of being told this. None of the stuff I'm saying is radical.

Nice to see you MP.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

White Raven
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I get so tired of being told this. None of the stuff I'm saying is radical.

Nice to see you MP.

I guess I'm using terminology that would have been used to refer to me in my college years. But it's much more mainstream than it used to be.