• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Trump vs. Biden

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
123af2a4f2c5ebe57192eeb055330f9f.png

Had to chop off name for screenshot, but here's the source.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

White Raven
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think you would also like Dan Arrows and he has a Patreon now too. Since he doesn't post every week just yet I only give him $1.

Hmm... have to look at that.

I am a Grey Wolf now. They just compared Giuliani to Gargamel.

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is a TX lawyer hired by Trump to duke it out with the state of Pennsylvania.
EmJHAVSXgAAURoR

I saw a really funny missing child parody tweet this morning with a picture of this guy. "Please help us find our 13 year old son, we miss him and just want him home!!" Can't find it now though.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's weird -- when they come up with some kind of legal challenge, you might (might, mind you!) wonder briefly if there are any teeth to the accusation... until you hear/see who is representing them, whether it's Guliani or someone else.

It's too bad they don't have "Better Call Saul" Season 6 ready to trot out, they could do some great Arizona & Nevada ads with Saul heading over to promote himself to handle election lawsuits.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Pennsylvania, Georgia and Nevada all trying to decide who should be the first to call the race in their state and send the far-right into a frenzy:
giphy.gif

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Where are the Proud Boys? Where are the right wing militias? Patriot Prayer, the Oath Keepers? WHERE YOU AT??? Where is the civil war you promised?

Nowhere. Just a bunch of chuckleheaded, parrot fuck, Jimmy Buffet concert going motherfuckers doing the YMCA in a parking lot in Detroit. Or doing karaoke in PA singing FIRST DATE WITH AN A-K!! (there are vids I just don't feel like looking)

It's so surreal and hilarious, no matter what, this is funner than I ever thought it would be.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
It's weird -- when they come up with some kind of legal challenge, you might (might, mind you!) wonder briefly if there are any teeth to the accusation... until you hear/see who is representing them, whether it's Guliani or someone else.

It's too bad they don't have "Better Call Saul" Season 6 ready to trot out, they could do some great Arizona & Nevada ads with Saul heading over to promote himself to handle election lawsuits.

Oh god yes.

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Where are the Proud Boys? Where are the right wing militias? Patriot Prayer, the Oath Keepers? WHERE YOU AT??? Where is the civil war you promised? Nowhere. Just a bunch of chuckleheaded, parrot fuck, Jimmy Buffet concert going motherfuckers doing the YMCA in a parking lot in Detroit. Or doing karaoke in PA singing FIRST DATE WITH AN A-K!! (there are vids I just don't feel like looking) It's so surreal and hilarious, no matter what, this is funner than I ever thought it would be.
I wouldn't write these fuckers off just yet. As long as Trump is still physically sitting in the House, chances are they harbor hope. Once it dawns on them that Trump would have to actually hand over the office and they'd have physical proof that they lost, that could be the moment they might resort to violence.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Where are the Proud Boys? Where are the right wing militias? Patriot Prayer, the Oath Keepers? WHERE YOU AT??? Where is the civil war you promised?

Nowhere. Just a bunch of chuckleheaded, parrot fuck, Jimmy Buffet concert going motherfuckers doing the YMCA in a parking lot in Detroit. Or doing karaoke in PA singing FIRST DATE WITH AN A-K!! (there are vids I just don't feel like looking)

It's so surreal and hilarious, no matter what, this is funner than I ever thought it would be.
I hope you are correct. My concern is that we are safer from some of this domestic terrorism as long as it's up in the air. Yes, there are some bullying-like protests during the counting, but as long as Trump thinks he can work the legal process somehow to get what he wants, then he doesn't need violence. Once the vote is considered complete, and legal resources are extinguished, then what is the next step? I strangely hope that they do lots of recounts and re-examinations right up until December 8th to help keep the domestic terrorists at bay.

I am most concerned about the time period between December 14 when the Electoral College submits its votes until January 20th, Inauguration Day. If Biden is officially declared President, what is the next course of action for Trump? I know he will uproot a lot of positions within the government, but when he really has nothing left to lose and turns his mind to punishing those democratic governors, those swing states that didn't vote for him, those democratic mayors, when he turns to his punishing phase of narcissistic rage, that is what I fear most for the country. Hopefully the National Guard, the FBI, and the military are on this and have a plan worked for all contingencies in this transition of power.

The Cat

Offering FREE Monkey paws down at the Crossroads.
Staff member
I hope you are correct. My concern is that we are safer from some of this domestic terrorism as long as it's up in the air. Yes, there are some bullying-like protests during the counting, but as long as Trump thinks he can work the legal process somehow to get what he wants, then he doesn't need violence. Once the vote is considered complete, and legal resources are extinguished, then what is the next step? I strangely hope that they do lots of recounts and re-examinations right up until December 8th to help keep the domestic terrorists at bay.

I am most concerned about the time period between December 14 when the Electoral College submits its votes until January 20th, Inauguration Day. If Biden is officially declared President, what is the next course of action for Trump? I know he will uproot a lot of positions within the government, but when he really has nothing left to lose and turns his mind to punishing those democratic governors, those swing states that didn't vote for him, those democratic mayors, when he turns to his punishing phase of narcissistic rage, that is what I fear most for the country. Hopefully the National Guard, the FBI, and the military are on this and have a plan worked for all contingencies in this transition of power.

How I picture the CIA right now...

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

If it makes you feel any better, the Sec. of Defense resignation draft has been leaked and that happened for a reason.

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
One of the most compelling cases against Dems stealing the election by "finding" or faking votes in certain swing states comes from the Cook Political Report, comparison of votes between 2016 and 2020:

2020 Popular Vote Tracker | The Cook Political Report

While the totals aren't final yet, with a few exceptions Biden increased the Dem margin (for POTUS) from 2016 across-the-board. And in several of the states that count (WI, MI, PA) that change is actually less than in many other less relevant states. For example, Biden increased his margin in Kansas by 5.3% and in Montana by 4.1% and in Colorado by 8.2%, versus 1.4% in Wisconsin, 2.9% in Michigan, and 0.9% in Pennsylvania (so far).

If one believes that victories achieved in WI, MI and PA are the result of fraud, then they would either also have to believe that:

1. Dems committed significant fraud in states across the country, including heavy Republican states where they presumably have little political power.
2. Biden naturally improved his margin nationally and in all these other states, but did not do so in WI, MI and PA and had to resort to cheating.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

Jaguar

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi referred to Joe Biden as "President-elect Biden" during her address to reporters on Friday, though the outcome of the election has not yet been projected. Biden currently has 253 Electoral College votes — just 17 shy of winning the election — but he has yet to reach the 270 votes required.

"President-elect Biden has a strong mandate to lead, and he'll have a strong Democratic House with him, and many Democrats in the Senate," Pelosi said Friday. "This has been a life or death fight for the fate of our democracy, as he says, the soul of our country."

You'd make a lousy chess player, Nancy. Shut the fuck up. For now.