• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

True Colors Workshop Test

Lady Elizabeth

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
http://www.truecolorsworkshops.com/test/true-colors-quick-assessment-test/

The Blue Type
If you scored 2 or 3 you may well be a Blue Type:
About Blue Types:
blueI need to feel unique and authentic Enthusiastic, Sympathetic and Personal
I look for meaning and significance in life
I am warm, communicative and compassionate
I need to contribute, to encourage, and to care

I’m idealistic, spiritual, and sincere

I value integrity and unity in relationships Peaceful, Flexible, Imaginative I am a natural romantic, a port, a nurturer

ON THE JOB: I have a strong desire to influence others so they may lead more significant lives. I often work in the arts, communications, education, and the helping professions. I am adept at motivating and interacting with others.

LOVE CONNECTIONS: I seek harmonious relationships. I am a true romantic and believe in perfect love that lasts forever. I bring drama, warmth, and empathy to all relationships. I enjoy the symbols of romance such as flowers, candlelight, and music and cherish the small gestures of love.

AS A KID: I was extremely imaginative and found it difficult to fit into the structure of school life. I reacted with great sensitivity to discordance or rejection and sought recognition. I responded to encouragement rather than to competition.

xXxXx_wEltschmErz_xXxXx

the manga was better
The Green Type
If you scored 2 or 3 you may well be a Green Type:
About Green Types:
I seek knowledge and understanding
I’m analytical, global and conceptual
I live life by my own standards
I’m cool, calm and collected and I need explanations and answers
I’m inventive, logical and perfectionistic
I value intelligence, insight, fairness, and justice
I’m abstract, hypothetical, and investigative
I am a natural non-conformist, a visionary, a problem solver
ON THE JOB: I am conceptual and an independent thinker. For me, work is play. I am drawn to constant challenge in careers, and like to develop models, explore ideas, or build systems to satisfy my need to deal with the innovative. Once I have perfected an idea, I prefer to move on, leaving the project to be maintained and supported by others.

LOVE CONNECTIONS: I prefer to let my head rule my heart. I dislike repetition, so it is difficult for me to continuously express my feelings. I believe that once feelings are stated, they are obvious to a partner. I am uneasy when my emotions control me; I want to establish a relationship, leave it to maintain itself, and turn my energies back to my career.

AS A KID: I appeared to be older than my years and focused on my greatest interests, achieving in subjects that were mentally stimulating. I was impatient with drill and routine, questioned authority, and found it necessary to respect teachers before I could learn from them.