• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The book: Socionics pocket guide

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Hello guys. I hope I am not bothering you with my question. I know MBTI very well, IMHO. But what is the relation between MBTI and Socionics? I am spesifically looking for an explanation; I am an INFP in MBTI, so what am I in the book Socionics pocket guide?

We are supposed to have an explanation somewhere. If you could tell me how I can learn Socionics starting from MBTI i would be grateful. Thanks!

Mustafa

sulfit

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hello guys. I hope I am not bothering you with my question. I know MBTI very well, IMHO. But what is the relation between MBTI and Socionics? I am spesifically looking for an explanation; I am an INFP in MBTI, so what am I in the book Socionics pocket guide?

We are supposed to have an explanation somewhere. If you could tell me how I can learn Socionics starting from MBTI i would be grateful. Thanks!

Mustafa
If you are FiNe type called INFP in MBTI, you are most likely FiNe type in Socionics, called EII or INFj.

The results of this type conversion poll may be of interest to you: POLL: MBTI INxx types, what is your MBTI and socionics type?