• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Test Most Similar to mbti

MrSunshine

MBTI Type
ESTP
I'm an estp who is obsessed with personality test and conformation biases. My latest quest has been a search for the test most similar to the mbti. Is it the big five? How about the four temperaments? i don't think so. I believe I've finally come to the conclusion that it is the JASMR inventory, it breaks down overall personality traits into 4 values and gets pretty in depth. I wanna hear your opinions on what test you think correlates best with mbti.

Heres the JASMAR
J.A.S.M.R. Personality Inventory

Let me know what you think

Jaguar

What makes you think correlating with the MBTI is a positive? Some of the questions on the MBTI are utter stupidity.

Furthermore:

Make A Quiz To Generate Leads For Your Business
Interact is a tool for creating online quizzes that generate leads, segment your audience, and drive traffic to your website.

It is built for businesses and has all the features you'll need to create your own lead generation quiz that grows your company.

I'm not going to the link you provided, Mister ESTP.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I took your test and got:

Monarch

A natural born leader, you regularly find yourself as an authority in any group your in.

Theme Song: We Are The Champions

4 Core Values

Success: You are driven by success and status. Friends & family would describe you as goal oriented, ambitious, and the most likely from your class to be president.

Courage: You are known for your bravery, rarely backing down to the challenges of life. Where others are quick to cower, you buckle down and roll with the punches

Decisiveness: You can't stand people who can't make up their minds, for instance that one friend who takes 20 minutes to pick pizza toppings. In the long run this value saves you time and energy to conquer the world.

Organization: You can walk into the jungle and turn it into a sweat shop within a week - or hopefully something a little more humane, but you get the picture

Yeah, you all better kneel starting now.

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
"Altruist
Selfless and caring, you are the rock of most of your relationships

Theme song: I'll Stand By You - Pretenders

4 Core Values:

Compassion: You are extremely empathetic and hate to see anyone around you in pain. You are constantly consoling those in despair , doing your best to cheer them up. You radiate positivity, good will, & never hesitate to reach for your wallet & fill a homeless persons tin can.

Fairness: You hate to see anyone being treated unfairly. You will fight for the rights of others even if you don't belong to their group

Harmony: You value balance and tranquility in your life, and will go out of your way to keep it. Your Instagram is likely filled with deep inspiring quotes and balanced stones on a beach

Trust: You believe in the good of human nature, so its easy for you to trust people. Because of this you find that more people easily put their trust in you, resulting in a bubbly cycle of trustworthiness."

It was a nice, easy quiz.

MrSunshine

MBTI Type
ESTP
Thanks, would you say it was an accurate ( although general) description of your personality?

MrSunshine

MBTI Type
ESTP
What makes you think correlating with the MBTI is a positive? Some of the questions on the MBTI are utter stupidity.

Furthermore:

Make A Quiz To Generate Leads For Your Business
Interact is a tool for creating online quizzes that generate leads, segment your audience, and drive traffic to your website.

It is built for businesses and has all the features you'll need to create your own lead generation quiz that grows your company.

I'm not going to the link you provided, Mister ESTP.[

Interesting standpoint Mister Jaguar. Just for my curiosity, what questions on the MBTI do you consider stupid?

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's fairly accurate, though simplified.
I would change the last bit though: "Trust: You believe in the good of human nature, so its easy for you to trust people. Because of this you find that more people easily put their trust in you, resulting in a bubbly cycle of trustworthiness.""

Just because I easily put my trust in others (until they give me a reason not to), other types aren't nearly as easily won over.
So, perhaps, it should be changed to: "Because of this, you find that people more easily open up to you- resulting in a bubbly cycle of sharing."

Last edited:

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sage

Let's face it, you'r the smartest person you know.
Theme Song: Thomas Dolby - She Blinded Me With Science

4 Core Values

Curiosity: Almost everything interests you, your YouTube history is most likely filled with random yet informative videos on a variety of subjects. Since you never stop asking questions, you either know it all or are in the process of getting there.

Independence: You don't feel the need to always go out with a group, especially when you could be exploring new ideas or reading a book. You'd much rather stay at home and practice your Nobel prize speech.

Logic: Before reacting to any given situation you weigh out the pro's and cons and somehow figure out a way to come on top. You're the friend others go to for solid practical advice

Diligence: You are extremely hard working and don't mind delaying gratification to achieve your goals, you believe that suffering in the present will pay of handsomely in the future.

Hmmm kinda accurate because curiosity and independence relate to me alot but logic not that much and diligence kinda but not that much either but that was interesting test.

yeghor

SAGE

Theme Song: Thomas Dolby - She Blinded Me With Science

4 Core Values

Curiosity: Most of us gradually lose curiosity as we age, but yours only grows stronger. Almost everything interests you, your YouTube history is most likely filled with random yet informative videos on a variety of subjects. Since you never stop asking questions, you either know it all or are in the process of getting there.

Independence: You enjoy conversing with others, but its essential for you to get some alone time to reflect and think about whats currently on your mind. You don't feel the need to always go out with a group, especially when you could be exploring new ideas or reading a book. After all you'd much rather stay at home and practice your Nobel prize speech.

Logic: To you almost every situation can be broken down to a cause and effect, you enjoy this mental process and find it very stimulating. You prefer to look at facts rather than emotion or other biases when coming to conclusions.

Theory: Playing with ideas and concepts is one of your favorite hobbies. Its about seeing all the different angles and possibilities and always being open to new information.

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd say like...90% accurate. Overall impressed
------------------------

Altruist

Selfless and caring, you believe there is still good in the world.

Theme song: I'll Stand By You - Pretenders

4 Core Values:

Compassion: You are extremely empathetic and hate to see anyone around you in pain. You are constantly consoling those in despair,doing your best to cheer them up. You radiate positivity, good will, & never hesitate to reach for your wallet & fill a homeless persons stomach.

Friendship: You put time and effort into your relationships with other people, they usually open up to you and look to you for support. So you usually know all about whats going on in their lives.

Harmony: You value balance and tranquility in your life, and will go out of your way to keep it. This makes you keen in spotting disharmony in situations or groups of people and work to keep the peace.

Fairness: You hate to see anyone being treated unfairly. You will fight for the rights of others even when its inconvenient for you to do so. This can win you friends and admirers wherever you go.