• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Terrorists and SEALS

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Hey.

I am muslim. And I support terrorists. And I belive that terrorists arent bad. As INFJ and probably INFPs are religious and as one INFJ called himself, "a terrorist who cares". I do however believe there is a misunderstanding or a fight between two tigers over dominance over one mountain. As one quote says. The tigers are terrorists and SEALS and the mountain is the territory of only one tiger, as a throne cannot be shared.

My arabic teacher says that most misunderstanding are due to that the picture in the subjects mind isnt imprinted on the objects mind and then he acts on it. Therefore many says "what do you mean" upon a percieved threat. Before they retaliate or defend themselves. So terrorists arent enemies with SEALS regularly, however, the mountain is theirs. This fight is like a fight between one unit of a tiger, and a one unit of lions (females or say feminists). The tiger is a loner. And the lionesses are social. And the tiger is bigger and stronger that a lioness, therefore it is normal that he is the Alpha. Exactly like the male lion is the defender of the lions group. The majority of lionesses shouldnt compensate for the quality of the tiger. It is a fight over supremacy. And it wont end before perfection is reached, lionesses doesnt want perfeciton. They are loyal to noone. While terrorists, muslm terrorists are loyal to one God. Unity. As INFP are so obsessed with.

And it is wrong to say that muslms are terrorists. Because muslims are peaceful people. And a terrorist by definition is one who enforces terror. And instills fear. But no. Arent the INFJ the most loving people? Me too as INFP :D. Ane even if muslims are peacuful, there is no room for them to submit to the democracy as they submit to the one and only God. And it is beyond their ability to deny their honor as emotional or angry warrriors. The other poin i want to come to.

There are two kinds of warriors. The peaceful warriors and the emotional and angry warriors. They belong to their end of the specturm each. Angry ones are terrorists (and they are loving too). And peacful ones are like the marjority. The peacful ones are prone to use cowardice in their fight. Like the brits used the longbow agains the kinghts who had spent their whole life refining their chivaliry. While terrorists are honorable.

There is democracy (the rule of the people). And there is timocrachy the rule of honor loving government.

Peace.

Lark

A house divided will fall and you can not serve two masters, you are either for God or you are for violence/coercion.

The choice is yours.

Terrorism is violence/coercion no matter how you seek to rationalise or justify it. Simples.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Sounds like a troll, but ill play along a bit. Quran forbids terrorism and it only causes harm to islam as a whole. Muslims who think otherwise are not reading quran as it is, but follow interpretations of ill minded people of it. They follow man guided by evil, not god. What islam allows is killing soldiers invading your country, but planting a bomb in paris metro is attacking against what god made(according to quran).

Not to mention that usually these terrorist are against christians, jews and other they say to be non believers, even tho:
Quran 5:69: “Surely they that believe, and those of Jewry, and the Christians, and those Sabeaans, whoso believes in God and the Last Day, and works righteousness–their wage waits them with their Lord, and no fear shall be on them, neither shall they sorrow.”

If you read what quran says about the "people of book"(aka christians), its clear that islam sees christians as brothers and equals, even to the point where their meat can be butchered by christians and considered same as halal..

Feel free to argue against if you want to.

Lark

Sounds like a troll, but ill play along a bit. Quran forbids terrorism and it only causes harm to islam as a whole. Muslims who think otherwise are not reading quran as it is, but follow interpretations of ill minded people of it. They follow man guided by evil, not god. What islam allows is killing soldiers invading your country, but planting a bomb in paris metro is attacking against what god made(according to quran).

Not to mention that usually these terrorist are against christians, jews and other they say to be non believers, even tho:

If you read what quran says about the "people of book"(aka christians), its clear that islam sees christians as brothers and equals, even to the point where their meat can be butchered by christians and considered same as halal..

Feel free to argue against if you want to.

That's all true, I think there is also an important point to be made about the differences between the temporal and spiritual, the two should not be conflated and an religiously motivated armed struggle against anyone else usually does.

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
I like christians. The Quran says they are the closest to muslims. It hurts when people say "i am not very christian" or when they chose Jews above muslims. However, bad christians are to be dealt with badly. by muslims. and christians eat swine when the bible says they shouldnt. so we cant eat bad christians food. and they dont wear headscarf.

and do you care about heaven? i wont share it with you? and i dont know if you are bringing that verse you quoted out of context.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I like christians. The Quran says they are the closest to muslims. It hurts when people say "i am not very christian" or when they chose Jews above muslims. However, bad christians are to be dealt with badly. by muslims. and christians eat swine when the bible says they shouldnt. so we cant eat bad christians food. and they dont wear headscarf.

and do you care about heaven? i wont share it with you? and i dont know if you are bringing that verse you quoted out of context.

The Jews are far closer to Muslims than Christians. They do not eat pork, they don't believe Jesus was the son of god. They do cover their head. Bad Christians should be dealt with badly by Muslims and Christians? Why don't you clean up your own mess of a religion before you move on to anyone else.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx

Old testament says that, new testament says that you can ignore that sorts of stuff from old testament.

Im not sure who you are talking to, but ill assume to me. The quran is full of verses against killing and rules of war, all of it goes against terrorism. And you should know if the quote is out of context or not, since you are the one studying the book.

When you say that bad christians are to be dealt badly by muslims. That also goes against the teachings of quran. Its pretty obvious that you arent very well educated on quran. You being in favor of terrorism takes you to hell according to your book and it says you are following false prophets or devil..

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
The Jews are far closer to Muslims than Christians. They do not eat pork, they don't believe Jesus was the son of god. They do cover their head. Bad Christians should be dealt with badly by Muslims and Christians? Why don't you clean up your own mess of a religion before you move on to anyone else.

Christians used to cover their hair too. Nowadays more and more muslims are dropping that too, because its nothing more than some old tradition to cover up so that you dont get raped on the street.. Nowadays rape is seen as more serious crime and people arent so primitive anymore that they get irresistible urge to rape if they see a woman who isnt covered up completely. Ofc thats not the only reason to cover up, but the other reasons are around similar themes and not really relevant anymore in todays society.

I think the pig eating thing is similarly some old tradition. Pigs were seen as dirty, maybe because they like mud and people back in the days thought it makes them so dirty that its as eating dirt, or maybe at one time there was some epidemic of illnesses that could transfer to people and were thus said to be dirty and not fit for eating. But in reality there is disease control nowadays and pigs are actually clean animals, not dirty(mud doesent make them dirty, but cleans them).

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=7595]INTP[/MENTION]

I thought the "no pigmeat" rule stemmed from the fact that it was unsafe to eat pig meat if it'd been sitting too long (at room temperature) or had been undercooked. I can't verify that, so I'll need to do some research.

Now I am curious how meat was cured, stored, prepared in biblical times. Perhaps pig did not "save" as well as meat from other animals, particularly in hot desert climates.

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Old testament says that, new testament says that you can ignore that sorts of stuff from old testament.
When is the OT from? Who wrote it?

Im not sure who you are talking to, but ill assume to me. The quran is full of verses against killing and rules of war, all of it goes against terrorism. And you should know if the quote is out of context or not, since you are the one studying the book.
I believe it is out of context as far as I can remember. I know far too much of the Quran and it only, no Excegesis. Male muslims here study logic, laws and foundations but no quran. I don't know if it is like forbidden or secret jutsu (technique) as in Ninjutsu. In Islam belief in the unknown is important, and seeking knowledge is important.

When you say that bad christians are to be dealt badly by muslims. That also goes against the teachings of quran. Its pretty obvious that you arent very well educated on quran. You being in favor of terrorism takes you to hell according to your book and it says you are following false prophets or devil..
I wont defend myself against you. And you are wrong. Read the whole first post.

Peace :)

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Ceecee :) I am sorry. Do you forgive me for not being an eloquent speaker? I have Aspergers and they have negative social and communication skills. I dont mean to be arrogant, but I also have what is called mindblindness, so, I dont know what you might be thinking unless you say it. And I have long delay time too.
[MENTION=4050]ceecee[/MENTION] . In buddhism they say that a good monk thinks he is bad, and a bad monk thinks he is good (arrogant). You clearly have sympathy with Christians and dont want that they suffer, and they wont, unless they pick a fight. We muslims do have our guard up (boxing term) so we are in a warring state. Defensively. And if you approach us with an agressive attitude (intention, vibes, energy) we will retaliate. Otherwise life wont be fun, it will be dull.

I am no INFP, FiNeSiTe. Before I was ISTJ SiTeFiNe (they are inverted in pairs). Again I am sorry. And thanks for your kindness. And the reward or punishment for kindness is kindness. And I think you are beautiful, rarely does someone defend someone else.

I am sorry for my late reply, I was out and replied to "INTP" becaues it was kinda urgent and I didnt have time to reply to you. You by no means need to worry that muslims will harm kind christians, good christians, or otherwise even too I dare say. But Gods wrath is only upon those who does not "work" and make a living, caues nothing is free for the moment. And these people cause chaos in society. I feel really bad.

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
A house divided will fall and you can not serve two masters, you are either for God or you are for violence/coercion.

The choice is yours.

Terrorism is violence/coercion no matter how you seek to rationalise or justify it. Simples.
Hey! :)

Are you Intuitive? I am talking in Ideas as IN has vivid imagination. I actually once read that ENTJ are good partners for INFPs, since they appreciate their N side. Are you ENTJ?

Peace

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
That's all true, I think there is also an important point to be made about the differences between the temporal and spiritual, the two should not be conflated and an religiously motivated armed struggle against anyone else usually does.
It is like brain and muscles. Mind and body. If you follow your body or lower brain (between the legs) then you are an animal who lives for pleasure and accomplishes nothing. Not that it is ever forbiddes, but sex isnt the primary thing in a relationship. And if you follow your mind, or have it as your master, then that is the right thing. And it gives you access to a lot of pleasures that you would not imagine in your current states. Endorphines can be induced by though too and probably is more everlasting. While bodily pleasure is temporarily. What is temporal is temporarily. The hereafter (what is beyond) is our goal. But we shouldnt miss our right in this life too.

Lark

Hey! :)

Are you Intuitive? I am talking in Ideas as IN has vivid imagination. I actually once read that ENTJ are good partners for INFPs, since they appreciate their N side. Are you ENTJ?

Peace

I am an NT yes.

Lark

It is like brain and muscles. Mind and body. If you follow your body or lower brain (between the legs) then you are an animal who lives for pleasure and accomplishes nothing. Not that it is ever forbiddes, but sex isnt the primary thing in a relationship. And if you follow your mind, or have it as your master, then that is the right thing. And it gives you access to a lot of pleasures that you would not imagine in your current states. Endorphines can be induced by though too and probably is more everlasting. While bodily pleasure is temporarily. What is temporal is temporarily. The hereafter (what is beyond) is our goal. But we shouldnt miss our right in this life too.

Your posts read strangely to me.

Anyway, your earlier post presented things as a choice between what you describe as terrorists and SEALS, well, I dont see it that way and I choose neither and reject the both, as I think anyone should feel they can.

When people present choice A and Choice B I always think about the overlooked choice C.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
... how the hell is using a longbow to kill people more peaceful than any other method of killing people?

Lark

... how the hell is using a longbow to kill people more peaceful than any other method of killing people?

I sort of think its much of a muchness.

To be honest I think that this Mustafa is a clone account of another member or ex-member, possibly someone who has been ignored by people who they are desperate for the attention of, its not the first account of its kind that I've seen on the site that I'm suspiscious of that way

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Both are killing, but longbow is coward. Angry fighters are honorable. Of course then i dont mean those suicide bombers.

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Cowards. I reported this. Who said it is allright to call others troll and be insensitive? And i bite.