• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Team Technology MBTI Test

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The MMDI thinks your personality is closest to the INFJ stereotype and 2nd closest to INFP.

E - 40 60 - I
S - 42 58 - N
T - 45 55 - F
J - 50 50 - P

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
Your results are quite close - they suggest you are in-between personality types. There is nothing wrong with this - Jung said that most people fall into a middle group. If you force-fit yourself into one type, it might be unhelpful. It can lead to poor decisions about your future career, development, or relationships.

The MMDI thinks your personality is closest to the ISFP stereotype and 2nd closest to INFP. If your closest personality type is ISFP then you have some deeply-held values that, even though your life may be somewhat unstructured, direct the things that you do and say. You probably take a caring and sensitive approach to others, more so than may be apparent to others because you showing your feelings in acts of kindness rather than in direct statements. You probably have a strong sense of the type of lifestyle you enjoy, which you want to maintain. You can read descriptions of other types using the 'compare' button.

E: 43
I: 57

S: 52
N: 48

T: 41
F: 59

J: 42
P: 58

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It says I am in-between 2 types and those 2 types are INFJ and INFP , with INFJ being more possible :shrug:

E- 35 I-65
S-35 N-65
T-38 F-62
J-53 P-47

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INTJ then INFJ :huh:

E-44
I-56

S-48
N-52

T-50
F-50

P-49
J-51

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
INTP then ISTP

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
what the fuck is happening

The MMDI thinks your personality is closest to the ESFJ stereotype and 2nd closest to ISFP. If your closest personality type is ESFJ then you seek to develop harmony in relationships, and promote cooperation and teamwork. You regard the needs of others as very important, perhaps more so than your own, and seek to recognize their contributions and make them feel valued. You encourage and motivate others, engender team spirit, and try to overcome any conflict by finding common ground and ways in which people can agree. You can read descriptions of other types using the 'compare' button.

E: 49
I: 51

S: 53
N: 47

T: 37
F: 63

J: 50
P: 50

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
The MMDI thinks your personality is closest to the INFP stereotype and 2nd closest to INFJ.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Got ISTP, with borderline P/T.

mofongo

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got ISTP, but my results were pretty balanced overall except for the J vs P category, so idk

E 46%
I 54%

S 50%
N 50%

T 57%
F 43%

J 35%
P 65%

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The test gave me XSTP, leaning towards ESTP. NO.